Thread: Welcome to Dr. Buckley

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Dr. Buckley

Dr. Bradley Buckley, esteemed veterinarian of Oscar and Rocky, has decided to "buy stock" in our forum as our first topic sponsor. He also volunteered to run an "Ask the Vet" topic.
    PLEASE, any questions you have for Dr. Buckley, post them under the Ask the Vet link. There should be NO REPLIES from other members there, unless they are very relevant to the topic at hand. This means, it is not a place for jokes!
    Dr. Buckley is doing us a great honor by providing this service. Understand, he actually has a full time job and there are times when your questions will take a while to get an answer.
    But Rick and I would like to extend a warm welcome to my favorite vet, and a heart felt thank you for his joining our team.

WELCOME DR. BUCKLEY! AND THANK YOU!

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

...to the topTop

2. Likes The321 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, Dr. Buckley. I look forward to working with you to help make this a success.
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like

Dogs with allergies.

Welcome aboard Dr. Buckley. I really appreciate having this kind of professional veteranary advice on this forum.
    Last edited by Phantomwarrior; May 11th, 2009 at 3:33 PM.
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe this was answered already under the ask a question forum.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for allowing me to sponsor this topic. I am blessed to have the best job in the whole world and I look forward to helping members of this forum provide the very best care for their pets. I will never diagnose or attempt to offer treatments on this forum as nothing will substitute for an appointment/consultation with a veterinarian of your choice. We are fortunate to have many excellent professionals in the greater Killeen, Harker Heights, Copperas Cove and Fort Hood area. I would also recommend that we refrain from second opinion type exchanges as that is handled best one on one with a doctor of your choosing.

Let the pet talk begin!!!
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    Just another one of the great services you offer to the Killeen, Fort Hood area. Look forward to reading your post's. Sadie, Tia, Stormie and Sophies Mom
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a lot of fun on this forum discussing many different aspects of so many issues. I really enjoy discussing pet health issues with so many of the nice folks on here. I try to be helpful and to offer accurate and timely information. I did have to bow out of the fish question recently but others on the forum chimed right in and we all learned something. Have a great weekend. My son and I are going to a horse show in Belton and are looking forward to a fun day.
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    I met the most wonderful Doctor today! Dr. Buckley was the most informative, polite and understanding vet I have ever been too. He's a true gem!! I would recommend him to anyone with pets that I meet. Thanks so much for helping out my kitties today Doc. I'll be coming back for shots and check ups with my new favorite vet!
    Sometimes I wonder. "Why is that frisbee getting BIGGER?" Then it hits me.
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    Told ya he was AWESOME! So glad you went and found out for yourself!

...to the topTop