Thread: Paula Jordan

Post Thanks / Like

Paula Jordan

I've just gotten a text that Paula Jordan, Latin teacher at EHS and HHHS, has passed on after a very difficult year fighting cancer. She will be sorely, sorely missed. Paula was a fantastic teacher who had a passion for her subject, loved her students, and was an inspiration to everyone who knew her.

2. Likes dogluvr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    She has been an inspiration to many this past year. Condolences to her family and to her professional family at HHHS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Paula was an amazing woman, teacher, and friend. Her courage and good spirits throughout her difficult fight with cancer was inspiring to all of us. She will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved her. Condolences to her husband and her two sons.

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that too. I'm not sure where I saw it, but it saddened me. What saddened me most was that I didn't even know who she was, and it sounds like I may have missed out on knowing a wonderful person. Condolences to her family, I'm sure she will be missed.

Post Thanks / Like
    My son took Latin from her for two years. He's dyslexic so English is sometimes hard for him let alone Latin! Mrs. Jordan was wonderful to him never letting him give up or fail. I will probably never know the countless hours she spent tutoring him before and after school, and the amount she modified for him because failure was not an option! Truly amazing teacher! HHHS will not be the same although we loved all my son's teachers there. Mrs. Jordan.... You are missed!

8. Thanks bbh thanked this post
    Likes yankeerunner, cru4life, dogluvr liked this post