Thread: 2012 World Series

Post Thanks / Like

2012 World Series

Worst World Series in years. Whoever put the hit-hex on the Yankees did the same to the Kittens. Watching the Cowboys on a bad day was more fun than this one.

2. Saddened by Chief is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    When did they start the World Series? LOL

4. LOL CenTexDave, cnjbond LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kantwin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When did they start the World Series? LOL
    I agree! The playoffs and World Series must not have been very interesting this year. Sure didn't hear much about it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, since the Rangers decided to trade all of their hitters and pitchers out for the horrible replicas we saw impersonating them in the last month of the season, we baseball fans had to watch something. Being from the bay area, and married to a woman from Detroit, we half heartedly watched the Tigers impersonate the Rangers as all of their big guns ran out of ammo when they needed it the most.

Of course, a sweep like that makes one ask how these guys from the motor city got there in the first place. I was just glad that the Yankees and the Cards weren't in it...again.

It reminded me of why we love to hate the Yankees so much...Anyone but them is fine with me. I really would have liked to have seen the Nationals get to the big show.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    When they were teeing off on Verlander with his 97 mph fastball in game 1 I knew this would be a very short series.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, SF has some great pitching, that's for sure. Detroit, although looking good for most of the year, definitely met their match in the Giants bats. Problem was, Detroits bats were left in the bag.

My wife and I laughingly refer to it as "Rangeritis".
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

9. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post