Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: First Game Tomorrow at Hood Stadium

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ellison leads Temple, 20-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so rooting for Ellison to get a win, go...go..go...

Go Roos....everybody picked Midway, proof them wrong!

2. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    I have heard several sitting around me commenting on how awesome the seats at. A few "wish they were wider" but hey stadium seating is only wide enough if you are a toothpick.
    I'm so glad for your positive comments. Hopefully the nay-sayers will give it a chance now.
    Although why KHS plays there I don't understand. We have a stadium right next to our school. It would save money on busses since you don't need a bus for the team or the band for KHS if they play there, but all other schools need busses no matter where they play. Unless they make Shoemaker walk to the Ft. Hood stadium.

4. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belton had a first and goal on Cove's one and the Dawgs stopped them on 4 separate plays!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    21-7 Cove
    Ellison leading Temple
    Midway 13-10 over Midway
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ellison-26
    Temple - 13
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now Midway 27, Roos 10

8. Saddened by siamcat, JEP is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Halftime: Cove-21, Belton - 7

Post Thanks / Like

First Game Tomorrow at Hood Stadium

One huge benefit to the seating is we get to enjoy the halftime shows!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like

Heights 7-0 at halftime.

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

12. Saddened by CenTexDave is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RooDawg View Post
    We have been asked by Dr. Muller to be "optimistic" about playing at Hood Stadium. I have no exact knowledge but I have heard that the stadium has seating on only one side of the field. Dr. Muller did say that the seats were stadium seating and I have heard from others that the entire seating is stadium seating. This causes a problem with the bands who are unable to move around in the stands with their instruments. The solution was that there were going to be temporary bleachers put somewhere within the field area for the bands. I HAVE seen a picture of these bleachers and can't stop laughing on who thought that was going to work. In the picture I can't really tell how many bleachers have been set on the opposite side of the seats but it looks like four or five bleachers. At least 2 of them have 3 rows, and I think I see a couple of more that might have 4 or 5 rows in them...It looks really ridiculous considering that bands and drill team members are suppose to use them.

I will say this now: there might not be anyone happy with having to use Hood Stadium the REST OF THE YEAR.

And that is me being optimistic.

Good luck to both Harker Heights and Shoemaker tomorrow during their game and good luck to the bands and all of the fans that are going to Hood Stadium tomorrow. I really cannot wait to hear how it turns out.
    I have a solution for you. DON'T USE IT. Build your own damn stadium.

14. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well RooDog is wrong anyway because there are plenty of happy people here at the stadium to night. That is me being truthful not optimistic.

BOYCOTT

16. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast