Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Romo

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5TD.jpg  

2. LOL circle_c, sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He may come back next game and throw 5 TD's. But he'll be remembered for this mess. And don't know what Bryant's problem is.
    But was glad to see Peanut Tillman (one of the prides of Cove) do well.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess some of us are being to hard on Romo, probably all the comments should have been in the joke threads. On second thought, Five INTS not really a joke, almost set a record.

5. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, I put 2 of those INTs on his receivers but the other ones were all Romo. I guess Martellus Bennet was right about Eli being a better QB...when Eli has a bad game, the Giants are still in it but when Romo has a bad one, then you can pretty much cancel Christmas! I don't think the Boys will ever when a Superbowl with him under center, although I hope I'm wrong. The kid has good stats but he just doesn't have that "IT" to win it all.

The defense is starting to show the effects of missing some key personnel, especially in the secondary...having your offense turn the ball over 5 times doesn't help either. It might be time for me to take my talents to south Texas...go Texans!!! Nah, just kidding, I love my Boys, regardless...
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you Mr. Bond.
    And I notice our feathered friend, Night Owl, who is such an adamant Romo backer has not weighed in on this.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree with Bond too, sooo, my horse if they never win a race (Need to try another QB!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I stoped watching after awhile but i herd they put in the back up quarterback and he scored a td and 2 point conversion, is this true anyone know?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. Kyle Orton came off the bench, took them down the field and scored. He looked good. But in those situations the defense usually plays loose and just wants to get the game over with.

11. Thanks harleygirl thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if it's Dez causing Romo to look bad or if Romo is really that bad but he is missing receivers left and right in this game!
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

Post Thanks / Like
    Take a Memo to Jerry Jones:

In April, 2013, during the next NFL draft, select a quarterback. Yours is worthless.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast