Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Games tomorrow night

Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody see the score of the Lufkin - A&M Consolidated game?
    Something like 80-72 in 4 OT's.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that sounds like a game! I would have loved to have been there. My cousin teaches at Lufkin High School. I know that purple was a waving.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now let's starting hearing how Shoemaker is gonna beat Cove on Thursday night at Leo Buckley Stadium.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now let's starting hearing how Shoemaker is gonna beat Cove on Thursday night at Leo Buckley Stadium.

I would LOVE for that to happen even if it is our only win this season however I am a realist...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I just hope it's a good game.

Post Thanks / Like
    I give Shoemaker credit. They appear to be much better than in the past, and Mr. Jefferson appears to be the district MVP.

7. Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark it down, Shoemaker will play Cove to the wire because of the overconfidence and the ability of Jefferson. The key will be if Shoemaker can shut down the all out rushing attack of the 'Dawgs. If Shoemaker stacks 9-10 in the box they will stop the run and have a chance at beating the Cove 'Dawgs.

9. LOL cnjbond, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give it up Jimbob. Your prediction that Killeen would gives Cove fits and good game went out the window.
    Go ahead and put 9-10 in the box. Cove only threw 5 TD passes against Killeen. These QB's can pass as well as run.
    And you don't think Cove won't key on Jefferson???

Post Thanks / Like
    I give Shoemaker credit. They appear to be much better than in the past, and Mr. Jefferson appears to be the district MVP.
    Jefferson is certainly an awesome player. Good football genes must run in that family. Jefferson's brother plays with my son on JV and he is pretty awesome too.

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems to happen a lot.
    Cove has had a few brother combinations that have all done well:
    Vontez Duff, hs All-American running back and All-American CB at Notre Dame, younger brother Lamar was all-district WR;
    Josh Welch was all-district QB and played for UMHB, younger brother Steven was an all-district DL and plays at Tarleton St.; then the Brock brothers - superb athletes.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast