Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Games tomorrow night

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone going to Leo Buckley on Thursday night to watch the Shoemaker-Cove game???
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone going to Leo Buckley on Thursday night to watch the Shoemaker-Cove game???

You know I am! I will be in Cove tonight for the JV game too.

3. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to both teams tonight and tomorrow night.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

5. Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to both teams tonight and tomorrow night.
    I am under no illusions but I still hope that both games are "on the edge of your seat" type games!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    I am under no illusions but I still hope that both games are "on the edge of your seat" type games!
    Shoemaker in a big upset win. Jefferson is feeling very confident and the Shoemaker coach was heard saying Cove is overrated. Could be the right time for an upset.

8. Likes xzochye liked this post
    LOL xzochye, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
    Shoemaker in a big upset win. Jefferson is feeling very confident and the Shoemaker coach was heard saying Cove is overrated. Could be the right time for an upset.
    Heard by whom? Channon Hall is a realist ....he is a PHENOMENAL COACH who will ALWAYS push his kids to play their very best AND ALWAYS for the win.... at the same time he has a real respect for the skill set of his opponent...I will never believe that he would EVER say a team is overrated unless he knows it to be true....and trust me, he (along with the rest of the world) KNOWS thats not true...and no I am not a cove fan but I'm not blind,deaf, and dumb either....

10. Thanks xzochye thanked this post
    Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kjpool View Post
    Heard by whom? Channon Hall is a realist ....he is a PHENOMENAL COACH who will ALWAYS push his kids to play their very best AND ALWAYS for the win.... at the same time he has a real respect for the skill set of his opponent...I will never believe that he would EVER say a team is overrated unless he knows it to be true....and trust me, he (along with the rest of the world) KNOWS thats not true...and no I am not a cove fan but I'm not blind,deaf, and dumb either....
    kjpool, I didn't say I heard any of those comments personally. But I do believe Channon Hall is doing a really good job and Jefferson is hard to stop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jefferson is the only weapon Shoemaker has. Don't think Cove will key on him.
    Who is Shoemaker going to key on? Which RB? Which WR? The QB?
    Cove always blows Shoemaker out. Jack Welch will make sure they aren't over confident.
    I'm not saying a blowout this time, but they will rack up at least 40+ and hold Shoemaker well under 30.

Post Thanks / Like

Games tomorrow night

Jefferson is the only weapon Shoemaker has. Don't think Cove will key on him.
    Who is Shoemaker going to key on? Which RB? Which WR? The QB?
    Cove always blows Shoemaker out. Jack Welch will make sure they aren't over confident.
    I'm not saying a blowout this time, but they will rack up at least 40+ and hold Shoemaker well under 30.
    There is one other awesome player on the team. He had to miss a couple of games due to an injury but I believe he will be back for tomorrow's game.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    Jimbob - sure you aren't the guy that was known as CoveBob on the CenTex Football website that always bashed Cove.
    When we had Griffin this guy said Cove wouldn't win district, then couldn't win a playoff game, then couldn't beat Texarkana and Ryan Mallet, then couldn't beat Aledo in the semis. After the semi final win at WISD Stadium, CoveBob was never heard from again.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast