Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Ford: Oral Surgery

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dr. Ford: Oral Surgery

http://www.centexoms.com/

I went here today because I had to have a tooth pulled. I HATE going to dentists, I mean the kind of feeling where your blood pressure goes up, you start shaking and can't breathe while you're sitting in the exam chair kind of hate. It was even more elevated today because I knew what he had to do.

I must say, that the tech that helped put me to ease as best as she could. Dr. Ford was very friendly, funny, and excellent at what he does. He was joking with me and doing a pretty good job of calming me down as well. He even called me at home tonight to make sure I was okay. I HIGHLY recommend this office for any oral surgery type appointments you might need.
    Knowledge isn't power. Applied knowledge is power. -borrowed quote

Post Thanks / Like
    Dr. Ford did one of my root canals...He is the best dentist with a needle I have ever had. My regular dentist and he have a contes for who the best lidocaine shhoter is...Dr Ford wins hands down. 5 Years on the root canal and still good to go.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

3. Likes Texas Immigrant liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    couldn't agree more. he's absolutely the best at giving shots of any dentist i've ever seen and i've seen quite a few of them. the other dr. ford, the one in hh, ain't all that bad either but no one matches the one up there in the plaza......mac

Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dr. Ford did one of my root canals...He is the best dentist with a needle I have ever had. My regular dentist and he have a contes for who the best lidocaine shhoter is...Dr Ford wins hands down. 5 Years on the root canal and still good to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree he is very good at what he does! I felt exactly the same way when he took care of my then 14 old son, it is good to hear that six years later he is still just as great to you as he was to my son. He gets an A+ from me!

Post Thanks / Like
    ain't no doubt about it, he's real good. he must not be doin' so well, now, though as he was if he's reduced to pullin' teeth for a livin' again. he was way above that level of dentistry.....actually, he's not even a dentist, he's something higher than that, any way, too bad to see him pullin' teeth again....prob'ly lose him here pretty soon...with all the degrees he has he can do way better than that.....mac

Quote Originally Posted by Firecracker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree he is very good at what he does! I felt exactly the same way when he took care of my then 14 old son, it is good to hear that six years later he is still just as great to you as he was to my son. He gets an A+ from me!

Post Thanks / Like
    oral surgeon and a quality man. He does many fine things under the radar to help people

8. Likes Texas Immigrant liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is great. When my son was twelve he broke his from tooth. Even though he got treatment he got an abcess and ended up with two tooth canals. We call Dr. Ford emergency number on the fourth of July. He called back from his vacation. As much work as my son has had on that tooth he does not have a fear of dentists.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear this...he will soon be doing my root canal.

Post Thanks / Like
    there are 2 dr. fords dentist types, 1 in HH, and 1 in killeen up at the plaza......mac

Post Thanks / Like
    I used the Dr. Ford in Killeen and my friend used Dr. Ford in H.H. Good doctors both of them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast