Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spurs In Trouble

Post Thanks / Like

Spurs In Trouble

After losing 2 at Oklahoma City, this team has fallen apart and lost at home last night.
    Game 6 is in Oklahoma City, and it may be the end of the line this year. And maybe for years to come. They are starting to show their age.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    uh ohlllll..............lookin' bad.........also startin' to look like my tickets are gona be worth spit......mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After losing 2 at Oklahoma City, this team has fallen apart and lost at home last night.
    Game 6 is in Oklahoma City, and it may be the end of the line this year. And maybe for years to come. They are starting to show their age.
    Duncan said in an interview the other day that he expects to play for another 2-3 years. If they lose tomorrow I am not sure if he will still feel the same way.

I have to hand it to the Thunder though. For being a new team they pulled their act together quickly and their talent shows.

I'm just glad the spurs are not losing to the girls in Dallas!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    well........can't really find anything to object to in this note......like you, i'm sure glad they took out the mavs and like you, i even have to admire OKC if they pull this thing off.....i don't have to like 'em, but i guess i gotta admire 'em. got awful mad at 'em, last night, though. well, i still have my celtics......maybe........obviouisly if this comes down to the heat or okc, i gotta go with the okc......mac

Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    Duncan said in an interview the other day that he expects to play for another 2-3 years. If they lose tomorrow I am not sure if he will still feel the same way.

I have to hand it to the Thunder though. For being a new team they pulled their act together quickly and their talent shows.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post

"New team". That's the old Seattle Supersonics. They won a couple NBA Championships up there. But the thing is fans are fickle. Win now, or attendance goes to hell and the owners will want to move.
    Duncan is really showing his age. If he sticks around for 2 or 3 more years I'll be surprised.
    Just so the Heat don't win it all!!!!!!!!!!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

6. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. OKC over the Heat!
    Gotta admit though...having the NBA champs be a team based out of....Oklahoma...hmmm....
    Well, the Okies gotta have SOMETHING to do...it's not football season yet!
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

8. LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tonight's the night! Go Spurs!

Post Thanks / Like
    They have blown a 15 point halftime lead. They deserve to lose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    They have blown a 15 point halftime lead. They deserve to lose.

NOOOOOOO!

However, I was worried that they were going to wear themselves out before the game was over and that looks like it may be the case. They are getting angry and that isn't working well for them. Lot's of fouls. If they insist on fouling they need to take Hardin out of the game.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is 5 points now that they have taken away from the Spurs. boooo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast