Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dirt??

Post Thanks / Like
    no no fellows, i asked first. now truth be told, i may have asked for a couple yards and wound up with four....but that's just an error in math.....not stealin'........mac

2. LOL CenTexDave, cnjbond, JoAnn Purser LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no no fellows, i asked first. now truth be told, i may have asked for a couple yards and wound up with four....but that's just an error in math.....not stealin'........mac
    If you KNOW you took more than what you asked for then that is not an error in math.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    I think none. Usually the judge lets you go get it back.

5. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, my neighbor said he got his dirt from someone that OMA"S nursery on old FM440 uses. He got 12 yards , and it wasn't dirt, it was something more like a mulch/loam mixture. It was pretty clean and easy to rake. He paid $275 for 12 yards and spread it all over his yard to fill in holes an even out rough spots. If you call OMA's, she van get you the details. It was a pretty good pile of dirt, that's for sure.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

7. Thanks engteach64 thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow....12 yards? that's not a pile, that's a hill!....mac

Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    OK, my neighbor said he got his dirt from someone that OMA"S nursery on old FM440 uses. He got 12 yards , and it wasn't dirt, it was something more like a mulch/loam mixture. It was pretty clean and easy to rake. He paid $275 for 12 yards and spread it all over his yard to fill in holes an even out rough spots. If you call OMA's, she van get you the details. It was a pretty good pile of dirt, that's for sure.

9. Likes cnjbond liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    25 years to life!!!!!

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

11. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    12 yards is a bunch, but we have big yards...especially the back yards because they have Little Nolan Creek behind them. It's more like a wadi than a creek, as the only time you get water in it is when it rains. The rest of the time it is only a breeding nest for mosquitos and snakes. The pile of dirt didn't even cover his whole yard. Well,, anyhow, that's where he got it. I thought the price was pretty good for that much dirt. Well... Gotta go. I won't be on line for 3 days as me and the Mrs. are going out to Westcliff park camping. Trying to get her mind off of retiring...Seems to be working as she slept in till 9am this morning, opened her eyes and asked "what's for breakfast". Now that is retiree thinking. Y'all have fun.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

13. Likes cnjbond, kisdparent, engteach64 liked this post
    LOL Night Owl, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    12 yards is a bunch, but we have big yards...especially the back yards because they have Little Nolan Creek behind them. It's more like a wadi than a creek, as the only time you get water in it is when it rains. The rest of the time it is only a breeding nest for mosquitos and snakes. The pile of dirt didn't even cover his whole yard. Well,, anyhow, that's where he got it. I thought the price was pretty good for that much dirt. Well... Gotta go. I won't be on line for 3 days as me and the Mrs. are going out to Westcliff park camping. Trying to get her mind off of retiring...Seems to be working as she slept in till 9am this morning, opened her eyes and asked "what's for breakfast". Now that is retiree thinking. Y'all have fun.
    Have fun! We'll miss ya!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    No we won't!!!!!

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

16. LOL JoAnn Purser, cnjbond, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2