Thread: Anyone Experiencing Any Board Errors????

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone Experiencing Any Board Errors????

We all remember the constant errors and slow loading pages experienced with this same software at the "other" place.

Has anyone experienced the same issues here yet? There is an error log in the Admin section and the report is empty. It is my hope that problems are rare and non-existent.

I have used the same host for roughly six years and the problems have been very few over that time.

Please let me know if there have been persistent issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone Experiencing Any Board Errors????

So far, I have not had any nor heard anyone complaining.
    Lets just continue to suck the life outta them......

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone Experiencing Any Board Errors????

Everything seems good to go. Thanks.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the second time this has happened to me today. I somehow got logged out while posting a reply. I know I don't post alot so maybe my computer got excited because I was posting today and logged me out. Did not know if it was my computer or am I just going crazy? That was only a rhetorical question I don't need an answer about my sanity or lack of.

Post Thanks / Like
    It most likely was the session timeout. I had left it at the default setting of fifteen minutes.

I went ahead and increased it to a considerably longer time.

Let me know if this continues for you. Also, if you check the "Remember Me" box when you sign in, that may prevent it from happening.

It may also be in the cookie settings on your computer.

Post Thanks / Like
    That was it because I was browsing around then stopped to get something to eat came back. I did not even think about session time out. TY