Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tiger Woods

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cityboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, he's absolutely one of the all-time greats. But will he be remembered the same way as other greats like Snead, Palmer, Nicklaus? No, he won't. Because he still won't let the public see the "real" Tiger Woods. Or maybe that's just the way he is, who knows?
    Skillwise maybe. When I think of all-time greats, I'm thinking Steve Yzerman, Wayne Gretzky and Nick Lindstrom. Sorry, it's a different sport but those are they type of athletes I consider all-time greats.
    Personally I put athletes in two categories. One is great athletes as far as ability goes who will be remembered for a long time, and then all-time greats who will be talked about 100 years from now. For me you need more then records to fall into the all-time great category. Primadonnas can have records, but they will flash and be gone to maybe return. Sergei Fedorov is a prime example for me ( again sorry different sport) of a Primadonna.

Post Thanks / Like
    Who????????
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

3. LOL Night Owl, siamcat LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ya, but can he do this?
    I've never been a Sergio fan, but that is incredible!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3