Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Enjoyed it

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Rules
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chief, Rick has deleted my posts. No big deal. I manage to make myself understood.
    For the record, it wasn't me for a change. Lol

Subpoenas? How bout if the people who posted whatever get the subpoenas instead?
    It's completely unrelated to anything that has taken place on this website.

More after I get some advice from the CTT legal team. And get home from the Dead Fish Grill with the family.

Needless to say, but it's crap like that makes me not care when people feel the need to make a grand exit.

2. Thanks bbh, Mestral thanked this post
    Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't blame you. Enjoy the evening.

4. Thanks Rick thanked this post
    Likes bbh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow....I don't understand this at all. If someone's unhappy about the way things are going on a forum, just take a break OR just stop posting permanently. This is supposed to be informative and interactive and enjoyable. A TON of work goes into keeping CTT up and running. Scarlett and Rick (as well as other moderators) spend an unimaginable number of hours making things tick along, and they do a great job.

Every single one of us who posts often have had others criticize us, our posting style, our grammar, our opinions. It's part of the deal on a forum. And when I look around at the way other forums operate, I'm just reminded how great this one is.

6. Thanks Mr. Lucky, Mestral, Rick thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    And what is this "Rick's board" crappola? SMH...that alone deserves my special button!
    Maybe because I am the one lucky enough to receive the "legal" documents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hey, I got my first "WTF" from Scarlett. I will consider it a badge of honor.

Now, seriously, I am not sure whether I called it "Rick's" board because he is the one who has admonished me in the past, when I got out of line, or because he indicated that he is the one who was threatened with a subpoena.

I am well aware there are others who contribute to the healthy climate in these forums.
    Last edited by Mestral; March 18th, 2012 at 7:38 AM.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral
    Hey, I got my first "WTF" from Scarlett. I will consider it a badge of honor.
    It was, of course, meant to be taken as such.
    I am very stingy with those...

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

10. Likes Mestral liked this post
    LOL Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    CTT can be fairly called "Rick's board" because unless things have changed in some major fashion, all the bills for it show up in his mail box.
    Thanks, Rick for putting this out for us all to enjoy.
    Ah Billy, Billy, Billy, what've ye unleashed upon mankind?

12. Saddened by Scarlett, TheOldProgrammer is saddened by this post
    WTF Rick, Scarlett WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    For all you know, we split the costs. It's not about who pays or whose name is on the domain. Scarlett and stormy support the site in ways that cannot be measured monetarily.

I could not do this alone, I tried a couple of times before I met Scarlett and it never took off and it wouldn't have this time were it not for Scarlett.

That is a FACT that I will never forget.

14. Thanks Scarlett, stormy thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a boring place this would be if we all agreed. I value this forum precisely because people challenge me and cause me to look at issues with another set of eyes. And I enjoy locking horns with a nemesis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Your efforts and those of Scarlett, Stormy, TOP, and others I may not be aware of have not gone unnoticed by many. Some do not realize or care what it takes to run a decent forum, as long as it's available for their needs and displays. I for one Thank you all very much, and that's not a kiss ass statement for those of you who are so insecure you have to blame others for your own short falls, and incompetence. If you can't take the heat in a respectful manner.... Get out of the kitchen. Nuff said.

17. Thanks Rick, Scarlett, TheOldProgrammer, stormy thanked this post
    Likes Mestral, bbh, stormy liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast