Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Enjoyed it

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bashed?

You bashed me when you stated AS A FACT that some people have favored status. You stated that AS A FACT. Here's news to you. Even I moderate myself and when I screw up and or take things too far, I either delete, edit, and have been known to apologize for screwing up.

I am pretty much the only one who does. So excuse the hell out of me for moderating the way I see fit in order to have an open forum and to prevent a free-for-all, there has to be limits.

I suppose someone will bitch because I moved this topic from the Killeen section to here since it wasn't about Killeen. Lordy me!

2. Likes TheOldProgrammer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chief, dagnubit, See, you did it a again and I don't think you even meant to this time, or... Enjoy yourself ole timer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want my WTF button on my phone!!!!!! I need to get on a laptop and start clicking.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

5. LOL Rick LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I did once already.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SMDH

No one has favored status. If you all knew what I go through on a daily basis. If we don't moderate, people whine, if we do moderate, people whine. I am now getting threatened with subpeona's because of some whiney ass people who can't get along.

How damn old are you people? Seriously, I want to know because I think some of you lied when you registered so that you didn't have to get your parent's permission to visit this site.

Go to Topix and have your free for all. Or go to the trouble to start your own forum and have no rules all the hell you want to.

Jump on in, the water's warm. I can't wait to go to your forums and act just like you guys do.
    WTF? Someone is threatening you with a subpeona's because of some whiney ass people who can't get along? That takes the cake. Rick, you have been more than gracious to both your friends and your detractors. I apreciate what you have done here, more than I could ever express.

I second your opinion they should head on over to topix or start their own forum. They would be in for a rude awakening.

And for those who might think I am one of the "favored status" I will say right up front I have had my wrist slapped more than a couple times. This is Rick's board, I abide by what he says.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

8. WTF Scarlett WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That yellow banner is now blue. I'm only posting right now to get rid of it. >_>

10. LOL Rick LOL'd at this post
    Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well crapola, now we hear no one has favored status. I thought I might at least be in the running.

Chief, Rick has deleted my posts. No big deal. I manage to make myself understood.

Subpoenas? How bout if the people who posted whatever get the subpoenas instead?

Post Thanks / Like
    How about if the idiot writing a subpoena could spell right....haha. Hard to take people seriously when they can't use spell check.

And what is this "Rick's board" crappola? SMH...that alone deserves my special button!

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

13. Thanks Grammar Rules thanked this post
    LOL Rick, bbh, TheOldProgrammer LOL'd at this post
    Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about if the idiot writing a subpoena could spell right....haha. Hard to take people seriously when they can't use spell check.

And what is this "Rick's board" crappola? SMH...that alone deserves my special button!
    Scarlett, start deleting posts at random and maybe people will get the hint!

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tempt me! My spring break started with one kid having surgery and an ambulance ride with another one at the same time to a different hospital. I am likely to do just that!!!!!

16. Saddened by Grammar Rules, circle_c, bbh is saddened by this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast