Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: TCU players arrested for selling drugs (including one Bulldawg)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RooDawg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will agree with you on this but it was reported in Brock's arrest affidavit that he, himself, sold marijuana to an undercover officer at least three times. It's hard to not prove that.
    Oh I don't disagree that he probably is guilty but until a judge or jury makes the determination he is innocent and is just accused. There have been many cases where law enforcement doctored evidence.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    I heard that too, but it wasn't confirmed at the time I saw the report. That's ok, The Steelers will draft 'em. If one of the other colleges don't first. Sad but true. Look at Plaxico Burris, Michael Vick, and Pac Man Jones. The fact is that this attitude players get that they are untouchable comes from the fact that the system always bails them out and takes them back. If one team doesn't want them, another will. It is one of the sad facts of life that if you have enough talent, you can get away with murder. Just ask Teddy Kennedy.
    The Steelers will draft him??? Don't you mean Jerry Jones will draft him. Michael Vick and Pac Man Jones never played for the Steelers and Plaxico got in trouble after he left the team. The last time I counted the Cowboys had more criminals employed than the Philadelphia Eagles.
    The same people that stabbed you are now telling you that it's time to heal your wounds...

3. LOL Night Owl, CenTexDave, blueeagle LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It wasn't just pot.
    The same people that stabbed you are now telling you that it's time to heal your wounds...

5. Saddened by Night Owl is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    who ever said that? heck, it don't even make sense. being proved and or found guilty doesn't change the fact of whether you're guilty or not....what's this "innocent until proven guilty" all about? where'd that come from?.....the constitution maybe?.....the declaration of independence? the KJV? I do know that in the eyes of the law a person is not guilty until found guilty but that's just a technical thing....has more to do with jargon and semantics than fact.....hells bells, even the highest court in the nation can't find a man "innocent"......mac

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Thinking............................What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty by a court of law?

Post Thanks / Like
    I did cause I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    you know what they call the cowboys when they're in a huddle?

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRita View Post
    The Steelers will draft him??? Don't you mean Jerry Jones will draft him. Michael Vick and Pac Man Jones never played for the Steelers and Plaxico got in trouble after he left the team. The last time I counted the Cowboys had more criminals employed than the Philadelphia Eagles.

Post Thanks / Like
    ummmmmmmmmm No Mac....what do they call the Cowboys when they are in a huddle???

Post Thanks / Like
    ummmmmmmmmm No Mac....what do they call the Cowboys when they are in a huddle???
    Cell Block C

11. LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl, blueeagle LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    a dope ring (not original with me...it was first told by don meredith an awfullllllllllll long time ago......mac

13. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rita's right, of course. I've never seen a guy like Jones to do dumb stuff when it comes to hiring someone he thinks will give them an edge. There are a lot of players he picked up I will never understand. Dieon Sanders being the biggest wonder for me. Flozell, who cost them more yards in penalties than anyone in recent memory. Terrell Owens...Need I say more.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3