Thread: Picture section

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Picture section

I don't know if anyone knows this, but I just found out yesterday. There is a section where you can upload photos on this website. You can create albums to organize them too.

If you click on the Community dropdown menu at the top you can access the pictures and albums. You are allowed to upload up to 64 I think.
    "There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal."

F.A. Hayek

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for mentioning it Brian, I moved it here since it has more to do with the operation and function of the software.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian McCall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know if anyone knows this, but I just found out yesterday. There is a section where you can upload photos on this website. You can create albums to organize them too.

If you click on the Community dropdown menu at the top you can access the pictures and albums. You are allowed to upload up to 64 I think.
    Nice pictures Brian.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    don't forget you can make your albums private for only your friends as well as public viewed
    Laughter is the best cure all & growing up is optional not mandatory!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by christine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    don't forget you can make your albums private for only your friends as well as public viewed

Since you mentioned it, here is a cool like for those that do not already know about it:
    http://skydrive.live.com/

Skydrive is a twenty five GIGA byte FREE drive that you can put your pictures on for family and friends to view. It is provided by Microsoft.

Bill