Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mr. Griffin Goes To Washington

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I knew someone was going to go there. This is the sports section, not the political section.
    Not to argue, just to clarify... There was nothing political about my posting on this thread. I was only sharing my sorrow for the treatment of the wonderful local athlete; though of course his being invited was a political move.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

2. LOL corgifan, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw another interview with Mr. Griffin today. I tell you, every time that young man opens his mouth he speaks eloquently, with great intelligence, and with poise. And after every interview I've seen I have to think that Indianapolis may be making a HUGE mistake not taking him number 1. With the right cast of characters he is going to be unstoppable.

4. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    his being invited was a political move.
    Time to change the aluminum. Try shiny side out this time.

6. Likes Grammar Rules liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw him at the lady Bears BBall game last night cheering for the ladies. It looked like everyone was having a great time, especially since the ladies won the game and are going to the terrific two playoff games with a perfect 39-0 record. Of course, you won't see much about that because the mens contest seems to be the only newsworthy thing. Sigh............
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Indy is reconsidering. I don't blame them. RG3 is the best candidate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
    Indy is reconsidering. I don't blame them. RG3 is the best candidate.
    That might just be a ploy to reduce Luck's asking price...I don't blame them because they wouldn't be losing a thing if they opted to go with RGIII instead of Luck...at least on paper and video, because we know it's a different story when you play in the NFL!
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

Post Thanks / Like
    I read where RG3 challenged Brittney Griner (Baylor's 6'8" All American center) to a dunk contest.
    Griffin might only be 6'3/9" but I'd put my money on him. Few recall how, as a sophomore for the Dawgs, he was all-district. The man can leap tall buildings.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2