Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ESPN reports RGIII to enter NFL

Post Thanks / Like
    He is currently rated as the #6 talent in the draft and #2 at quarterback behind Luck. I don't know how he is rated behind Luck but that is what the experts say.

He may become a Redskin.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Most teams still want the prototype drop-back QB.
    But I saw on ESPN a few nights ago where many of these analysts think Griffin is the better QB, and more and more teams are gonna start using the kind of offense he can direct. He's a take-off on Michael Vick, although I think he's a better passer and faster.
    He would just add another weapon to a backfield.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    News conference at 3PM. I imagine ESPN will cover it.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's on KWTX, channel 25

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally official - RGIII declares for the draft, but what a humble young man as he spoke of his love for his teammates, his coach, his school.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just sent a text to my daughter who is in Austin today telling her the press conference was on and RG3 committed to the draft. She texts back that she talked to him last night and he told her was committing to the draft. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe RGIII will go before Luck. I've seen both play and if I had first round pick I would go with RGIII. He can pass, run, read the defense, good leader on and off the field. I would hate to see him go to the Colts.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Colts have pretty much decided on Andrew Luck. They want a typical drop back passer. And Luck is the best of those.
    St Louis picks second. They have Sam Bradford, 2009 Heisman winner who had one helluva good rookie season, but fell off last year. St. Louis needs a lot more than just a good QB.
    Minnesota picks third. Here again, they selected their supposed "QB of the future" last year in the draft in Christian Ponder. He played good at times.
    Number four is Cleveland. Do they really believe Colt McCoy is the answer??????? I think the Browns take RGIII. If they pass on him I'll be totally convinced, as most of those in Ohio area, that the owner of this once proud franchise doesn't give a rat's butt about them. They need more than Griffin though - their OL sucks except for Joe Thomas at LT, and they need some good receivers.
    If Cleveland passes then comes Tampa Bay followed by the Redskins.
    RGIII will be gone before Jacksonville has the 7th pick.

Post Thanks / Like
    You may well be right about the Colts; however, I think RGIII will really impress during the combine and I think he's the better of the two but doesn't fit the image for the Colts. That's fine with me he doesn't need the Colts.
    I think Colt McCoy got screwed. As you said the OL is terrible and Colt took a hell of a beating because no one blocked for him. Tough rookie year. Whoever gets RGIII is getting a great QB and a class act.

10. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also consider that the Rams have the second pick. They are set with Bradford at QB. Trade down?? They need lots of help. Could probably get a later first round pick, a second rounder and more for next year. That is how you build a team. Ask Jimmy Johnson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2