Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Video shows blindfolded students making out with their PARENTS

Post Thanks / Like

Video shows blindfolded students making out with their PARENTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpkty...layer_embedded

Principal apologizes after shocking video shows blindfolded students making out with their PARENTS in high school prank

They were told to expect a kiss from a 'special someone'.
    But the joke was on teenagers at Rosemount High School when the mystery lip locks they suspected came from their classmates... were actually from their parents.

Now that footage of the cringe-worthy pep rally prank has gone viral, John Wollersheim says as the school principal he owes an apology to everyone who was offended by the incestual display.

A KARE-TV report says the prank for last week's assembly was planned by the staff.

The winter-sport team captains were blindfolded as their mothers and fathers approached. A video posted on YouTube shows some of the kisses lasting several seconds.

One parent-child pair even moves to the gym floor, rolling around on top of one another.

In another moment of inappropriate passion, a mother moves her son‘s hand south so far he appears to grab her rear.

After the make out sessions end, the students are asked to guess whose lips met theirs.

'Um, they had luscious lips,' says one male student.

Ripping the blindfold off, he's shocked to see, not a female student - but his own mother standing in front of him, as the crowd laughs.
    Mr Wollersheim said the video shows only a single minute of a 30-minute assembly, but he's not making excuses. He says the intent was to leave students feeling 'pepped', not embarrassed.

Mr Wollersheim told the network: 'This is supposed to be a fun event and it should leave everyone feeling pepped and if it's leaving people not feeling good or embarrassed or hurt then that's the exact opposite of what we're trying to do.'

One YouTube commenter, claiming to be a student at Rosemount, called the prank is a 'tradition that only happens every six years or something.'

But Mr Wollersheim said it will not happen again on his watch.

'As principal I am responsible for everything that happens in the school so, ultimately, I am the person that needs to answer for this,' he continued.

'I know there are people who are upset about what they have seen and as principal I am responsible for what happens here. For all the people who are offended, they are genuinely offended, and I owe them an apology.'

Post Thanks / Like
    sick. What were the parents and school officials thinking? Wait, they weren't thinking.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is this sick high school? Please tell me it's not in Texas.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Minnesota.

How sad that these kids are subject to ridicule from their peers and the community for a very long time.

Post Thanks / Like
    The thought of that made me sick
    Laughter is the best cure all & growing up is optional not mandatory!

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm with christine on this one.....makes me nauseous too. principal said he apologizes to any one who's offended.......what a wooos....mac
    Quote Originally Posted by christine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The thought of that made me sick
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok but the parents weren't blind folded. why is the principle the one whose sorry
    I was grossed out just reading this I couldn't bring myself to watching the link
    Laughter is the best cure all & growing up is optional not mandatory!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the parents should be ashamed...forget the principal.

As for the "please tell me it's not in Texas" line...hahahahaha...because then it would have been even MORE troubling?

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

9. LOL Night Owl, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was in West Virginia.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    As I pick my jaw up off of the floor...I have to say I am absolutely dumbfounded...and there aint much that leaves me speechless...

"It's on like bing bong!!!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast