Thread: how do you get rid of your Knots!

Post Thanks / Like

how do you get rid of your Knots!

Here I would just like to know how you get your knots worked out? What is your favorite/least favorite technique used on you, what it felt like to get your knot released or just worked on if it didnt actually release, and how long you had relief!?

Post Thanks / Like
    I normally use a knife if the knot is too tight. That is after I try to use pliers to try and get the knot undone.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

I just couldn't resist!!!

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

3. LOL sojourner truth, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just put on your hat and no one will see it. Out of sight, out of mind.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

5. Thanks THEMEANOGRE thanked this post
    Likes THEMEANOGRE liked this post
    LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a moment of desperation and migraine due to severe neck and shoulder tension, I went to one of those chair massage places at the mall. I got this tiny little lady who seriously beat me up. She could obviously feel the knots and tension in my shoulder, and she dug her thumbs, knuckles, elbows, whatever into them and just pressed. It made my migraine way worse.

For me, the best way to get out the knots is to knead them slowly and more gently. I know the girl that I usually see will press down on them, but she usually massages the area around the knot to help ease it, and I prefer that to the pressing on them. Depending on how long it's been since my last massage and how stressed I am, the relief usually lasts about a week or week and a half before I start feeling super tight again. That being said, if I don't stretch later in the day (usually at night) and if I don't drink a lot of water after a massage, I feel pretty crappy the next day. Darn toxins... I don't think I've ever had my knots actually eradicated, but they sure are more relaxed, and after having a good massage I usually feel about 10 lbs lighter on my shoulders.
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel."
    - Homer Simpson

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I really need to try a massage one of these days...
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    That is probably the best way to work out knots! and on a sad note even if you do get a knot released it will most likely come back! But the more you get it worked out the less it bothers you and it will be easier to release in later sessions!