Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Cove vs Shoemaker

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, Rangers blew it last night. Never had a chance tonight.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Final 70-6.
    Obviously Jefferson is overhyped. Total unimpressive. Now we know why he goes to Shoemaker. He lives in Cove and goes to Shoemaker HS. He couldn't be the water boy for the Dawgs.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave,

Remember that we are talking about kids here. While I do have split loyalties, your comments were over the line. The kids at SHS work hard and are trying to turn around the program. Where he goes to school may have more to do with his family situation than football, so think before you post.

4. Thanks bbh thanked this post
    Likes lovinlife liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Wolfdog.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Cove seems to forget that they used to be at the other end of those lopsided scores.

Post Thanks / Like
    And will be again.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

8. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just as a reminder my final prediction was close to the final score!!!!!!

"Dammit DAWG. I didn't know this was a home game for the DAWGS.

DAWGS 65 shoemaker 3"

Final Score: 70-6.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

10. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's remember...Dave is sitting at the VFW drinking beer while he is making these posts. Don't lump all Cove fans together based on the few who post here!! The fans who actually go sit in the stands and support the kids week in and week out, even while freezing their butts off or having to drive hours to get to that game, don't usually come on here and post comments like that!!! I graduated from Cove in '86 and DO remember being everyone's homecoming game for that easy win--I'm happy my own kids don't have to endure that. I teach in Killeen and many of my students have siblings at Shoemaker...I kept rooting for them to do something good but they just kept shooting themselves in the foot. I hope they do get that elusive win soon and they can get their football program turned around. But still....GO DAWGS!

12. Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They haven't played Ellison yet! There is still hope!

At least when they game gets here, SOMEONE is going to break their losing streak!!!!!

14. LOL xzochye LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sour grapes from Killeen fans. All we heard all week long was how improved Shoemaker was, how Shoemaker might upset the Dawgs, how great Jefferson was, blah, blah, blah.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast