View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 world series?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Texas Rangers

17 85.00%
  • St. Louis Cardinals

3 15.00%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Rangers vs Cardinals

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    What a game! Wow!

Post Thanks / Like
    As I predicted (post #6). I'm not sure I want to watch tomorrow. My nerves are wrecked from today.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

3. Likes ethelm, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should have left Holland in. that bullpen sucked. He used way too many pitchers. Hope they can pull it out tomorrow
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

5. Likes JoAnn Purser, harleygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, and they have to face Chris Carpenter tonight, and they haven't figured out how to hit this guy. Matt Harrison has been pathetic at best, so it ain't lookin' good. I have never, in all my years as a Ranger fan, seen them make that many fielding errors in one game. And again, Ron Washingtons hesitancy to pull a struggling starter off the mound until things got out of control cost them. I can't figure him out sometimes. My TV has to be the most shouted at appliance in the house. Pitiful, 2 grown adults shouting at a TV like it was some sort of telecommunication device with a link to the dugout. Well, once more into the breech.

7. LOL CenTexDave, gnatsum LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really feel Washington lost the game for them. Should have left Feldman in.

9. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holland could have gone 3 innings or so. He has been un-hittable lately (is that a word?? lol)
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Decision time now - do i go watch the Dawgs or the stay home and watch the Rangers???

Post Thanks / Like
    DAWGS!!!!

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know, Owl. Will be cold tonight, and I know Scarlett won't warm me up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Plenty of heat over at my place when the missus starts blowin' hot air at the TV. I'm going to make her watch in the bedroom. Sure hate to see a #9 glossy sticking out of my new 55" LCD. I'm only hoping the bullpin is deep enough to get it done tonight, and tha Ron learned a lesson last night. The starting orders don't look promising for tonight. Sure hope they don't snatch another defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast