View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 world series?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Texas Rangers

17 85.00%
  • St. Louis Cardinals

3 15.00%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers vs Cardinals

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, it really makes one wonder what happened to the Rangers bats. Pretty good pitching on both sides, but if they can hit some of the Tigers aces for 9 run innings, you'd think they could put the bat on the ball a bit more during the Series. One thing I do know, after the Rangers batters have had a chance to see the opponents pitching, the bats get better. It' almost like they take a few times around the order, and then figure it out. They also have a pretty regular tendency to hit poorly off of starting pitchers. Once they get into the relievers, they cream 'em. Well, it's still early and I have a lot of confidence in Ron Washington and the players. They will improve.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am for the Rangers, but since my family is Cardinals I know all their stats and stuff. Wish I didn't. Anyhow, with the momentum the Cardinals have most of the time I can see them winning in 6, but my hopes are that the Rangers win in 5!

Post Thanks / Like
    You MUST be one of the THREE!!!!

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

4. LOL TheOldProgrammer LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    After this mess tonight they need to win the next two or they are dead meat going back to St. Louis. One win will not do it.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

6. Thanks ethelm thanked this post
    LOL xzochye LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about that blow out of a game?!?! Cardinal are going to take the series!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is only one game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pujols hits 3 home runs! See post # 8.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeppers, I saw him do it, don't need to read the post, but I guess the Rangers didn't. The question is; did he shoot his wad?

Post Thanks / Like
    One monster game by Pujols doesn't win the whole enchilada, but CDT is right... The Rangers MUST win both of the next two games in order to have a chance.

I think tonight's game shows that the Kracken has been released. Pujols was swinging the bat like he was in a Home Run Derby competition. I expect a lot more bombs in the next few days.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it was graet for Pujols to get the three home runs. I would hope anyone would do that if they were so close. Up until the 6th inning it was a nailbiter. We were gaining on them. I can't say I've seen so many homeruns, by both teams, in one game before. The game was awesome. I didn't like how the Rangers started giving away runs at the end, but St. Louis surely deserved the win. They worked hard to get it. No we need the Rangers to step up tonight and just walk all over the Cardinals. GO RANGERS!!

13. Likes CenTexDave, Night Owl liked this post
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast