Thread: Yoga

Post Thanks / Like

Yoga

Does anyone know if there are any yoga classes in the Killeen/Temple area that aren't affliated with a gym?? I need to get back into yoga, but I can't seem to find any classes that don't meet during the day that aren't linked to a gym membership. If anyone knows of any, please let me know! I'm desperate to get back into it! Thanks all!
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel."
    - Homer Simpson

Post Thanks / Like
    Killeen Parks an Rec offers them.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    If Linda Ward instructs that class, go and try it, she is the best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks - I checked the website and the classes are offered on the two days I can't go, and a little too late. The joy of living in Temple and working in Killeen. Sigh...
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel."
    - Homer Simpson

Post Thanks / Like
    I would email/drop a note at KCC for Linda Ward and find out where else she teaches her other classes. I believe she teaches in Temple also.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll have to do that. I need to get back into it so badly!
    - Homer Simpson