Thread: Curse word curse word curse word

Post Thanks / Like

Curse word curse word curse word

An error has occurred in this application
    Version: 2.3
    Date/Time: Sat Sep 17 2011 22:24:03 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
    Number: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException
    Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider
    Description: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
    While performing: Save Student Score
    The error was not caused by anything that you did. Please copy the information on this screen and give it to your system administrator.

I am at Ellison now TRYING to finish because grades are pulled Monday morning. Yeah, I am at work on a Saturday night at 10:25.

It was working fine for a few hours...then it started to slow down...not it is giving me this message.

Shoot me. I am so flipping sick of this stupid grade book.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

2. Saddened by Grammar Rules, bbh, olderthandirt is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uhhm, kick your computer.
    I'm sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    An error has occurred in this application
    Version: 2.3
    Date/Time: Sat Sep 17 2011 22:24:03 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
    Number: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException
    Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider
    Description: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
    While performing: Save Student Score
    The error was not caused by anything that you did. Please copy the information on this screen and give it to your system administrator.

I am at Ellison now TRYING to finish because grades are pulled Monday morning. Yeah, I am at work on a Saturday night at 10:25.

It was working fine for a few hours...then it started to slow down...not it is giving me this message.

Shoot me. I am so flipping sick of this stupid grade book.
    Technology dept will check into see what might have been occuring on Saturday night at that time. Sorry this happens to you but it is good for us to know when it does occur so we can look to see where the issue might be. There are many things involved (software, task processors, database, servers, network, scheduled jobs, etc) to this then just the grade book software so we have a good bit to look into. I have opened a heat call for this so that you will be notified of research and will be contacted if more information is needed. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly, we just don't have time for this. Not this year. There has to be a better way.