Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ScaleRID SR1000

Post Thanks / Like

ScaleRID SR1000

Mother just handed me a brochure about this product. I've read the brochure. I've even looked it up on the internet. From what I've encountered about it, this thing feels legit. Does anyone out there have personal knowlege/ experience with this thing? We already have a salt based softener system, but I'm guessing that mother is looking to get better results.
    The secret to longevity is to eat a live frog first thing each day. Then nothing worse will happen to either of you all day.
    M.Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    What are you talking about? Can you post a link? Me being the awesome home repair person that I am , I would love to read up on what it is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by engteach64 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What are you talking about? Can you post a link? Me being the awesome home repair person that I am , I would love to read up on what it is.
    Since you asked... ScaleRID descaling water treatment systems utilize double wound coils to induce a continuously variable-frequency electromagnetic field which exerts a force on a charged particle, namely the ions of calcium and magnesium. The ScaleRID systems employ modern micro-processors for built-in intelligence in the descaling process. The microprocessor controlled electromagnetic field is able to greatly affect scale producing compounds during the nucleation process, which allows these ions to precipitate out of the water in a crystalline form that is not likely to adhere to solid surfaces; instead the compounds pass through the pipes and down the drain. This modern micro-processor design enables the frequency to quickly and consistently vary more efficiently, which is critical to effectively treating water on a wide spectrum of flow rates as that water passes through the influence of this magnetic field. By rapidly varying the frequency of the induced electromagnetic field and using patent pending technology to more efficiently deliver, saturate, regulate and shift the frequency of electromagnetic field, the ScaleRID water treatment devices provide the most complete implementation of electric water descaling treatment available to date. Additionally the ScaleRID systems utilize a MOSFET technology which moves beyond old-school designs that depend on dated transistors to amplify the frequency of the electromagnetic field. MOSFET technology is commonly employed in high-end audio equipment where the ability to quickly and accurately amplify and modulate frequencies is critical to the quality and accuracy of the sound reproduced.

Modern MOSFET technology allows the ScaleRID product to reach higher and lower frequencies than other electromagnetic water treatment technologies. Furthermore MOSFET technology can produce these frequency peaks and valleys with much greater efficiency; with lower power consumption. With the ScaleRID MOSFET technology less energy is turned to heat, which ultimately degrades transistor performance that can degrade
    the performance of transistor based electromagnetic water treatment systems over a period of time.

Now aren't you glad you asked?
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    It is supposed to be some kind of water softener system.
    Try www.ihsmall.com/scalerid-1000.
    The secret to longevity is to eat a live frog first thing each day. Then nothing worse will happen to either of you all day.
    M.Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    One word, "SCAM."

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think you are too far wrong, there NO. Mother called one of her brothers, a retired plumber, he told her this device does work, but not nearly as well as advertised. He recommended wasting the $150 someplace else.
    M.Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Ludwig, thanks for the description, but you lost me five words in. From there on my eyes rolled back in my head and I reverted back to the woman I am who doesn't know much about home repairs.

8. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't make it to the fifth word and I consider myself a handyman.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    I understood maybe about 1/3 of it. It was worded for someone who has a professional familiarity with those kind of systems. Or a degree in chemistry. Sounded like it was pulled directly from the website.
    M.Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMEANOGRE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understood maybe about 1/3 of it. It was worded for someone who has a professional familiarity with those kind of systems. Or a degree in chemistry. Sounded like it was pulled directly from the website.
    Sorry guys. I'm a professional tech writer, an electronics technician, and I graduated from high school when one was required to take four years of English. I can write the article again in Ebonics if that will help.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast