Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Will Danica Have Better Success In NASCAR Than Indycar?

Post Thanks / Like

Will Danica Have Better Success In NASCAR Than Indycar?

Hard to say, but I predict it will be more of the same. High expectations, sub-par results. Those boys are going to play with her in ways that she never sees in an Indy racer.

2. Saddened by TheOldProgrammer is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to disagree... I think she'll meet expectations in NA$CAR... Compare this year's results to last year...

Here's the article from Yahoo! Sports:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/...=nascar-wp3191

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be." -- Albus Dumbledore...

Post Thanks / Like
    Danica, Danica, Danica. She won't win a race in NASCAR.

Post Thanks / Like
    She's not about racing anyway. She's just a publicity hound banking on her looks, which next to grease monkey and smelly drivers, are almost pleasant.

6. Likes Chief liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me guess here... Both of you think that women have no place in auto racing...

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be." -- Albus Dumbledore...

Post Thanks / Like
    Danica with fenders and bumpers...hmmmm...
    Let's see her mix it up on the track MORE now with Kurt, Kyle, Juan Pablo, Kez, Happy, the Biff, and cousin Carl!
    I predict that the body shop crew at Hendrick will grow to hate her! LOL

Hell, Maryeve Dufault is a BETTER ARCA driver AND better looking, to boot!
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/...=nascar-wp3160
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

9. Likes Chief liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldProgrammer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let me guess here... Both of you think that women have no place in auto racing...

You're looking for an arguement. I have no problem with women in racing. I just believe you should be competitive and win once in a while before everyone makes a star out of you. She has good PR people, she has minimal talent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldProgrammer View Post

No problem if the woman is there to race. I just have no use for some affirmative action bimbo not willing or able to do the hard work.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    You're looking for an arguement. I have no problem with women in racing. I just believe you should be competitive and win once in a while before everyone makes a star out of you. She has good PR people, she has minimal talent.
    Quite the contrary... I asked a question based on my interpretation of your comment... Are you saying she hasn't been competitive in the Nationwide Series this year? She's been more competitive there than in IndyCar... So how are all the other female drivers doing in the NNS? She's got more talent in her little finger than most of the NNS drivers...

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    No problem if the woman is there to race. I just have no use for some affirmative action bimbo not willing or able to do the hard work.
    So you think she's just there to make left-hand turns? Take a look at her record this year in the Nationwide Series... If she wasn't 'willing and able' she wouldn't be in NA$CAR...

Post Thanks / Like
    She is driving in NASCAR which is more than I can say for 99.9% of men in the US.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast