Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Weight loss

Post Thanks / Like
    Hard work. You betcha. My wife keeps her hot looks only by going to Curves 5 days a week and then speed-walking three miles after each workout. Given her schedule, that means she gets up at 3:30 every morning and gets back to the house at 7:00. I, on the other hand, have taken the lighter route, getting up at 7:00, eating all I want and not caring what size I am. We are all free to pick our poison. I do not intend to be at my wife's funeral.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hard work. You betcha. My wife keeps her hot looks only by going to Curves 5 days a week and then speed-walking three miles after each workout. Given her schedule, that means she gets up at 3:30 every morning and gets back to the house at 7:00. I, on the other hand, have taken the lighter route, getting up at 7:00, eating all I want and not caring what size I am. We are all free to pick our poison. I do not intend to be at my wife's funeral.
    Eat right, diet, excercise, die anyhow huh. Someday there will be millions of people in the hospital who can't figure what they're dying of. I like my exercise routine, and and in great shape for a 62 year old man. But, still you can have a great body, but when it's attached to that face, why the hell bother. I hear ya Ludwig. I exercise more out of habit that anything else.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

3. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    Eat right, diet, excercise, die anyhow huh. Someday there will be millions of people in the hospital who can't figure what they're dying of. I like my exercise routine, and and in great shape for a 62 year old man. But, still you can have a great body, but when it's attached to that face, why the hell bother. I hear ya Ludwig. I exercise more out of habit that anything else.
    62! I thought you were older than Grumpy and me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Would really like to hear who has what success in the in town places... been looking into them all...

And YES, I do know eat less calories, exercise more.. Been doing that FOR my entire career, over the last year I have gain 10 pounds that I am NOT comfortable with. I still meet my H/W requirements for the Army, my I am not happy. I even stopped drinking my much loved beer...sigh... I am beginning to think I need to accept my 10 pounds and move on... I am not 25 anymore when I could run 7 miles a day....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    62! I thought you were older than Grumpy and me!
    Together or seperately? You have to remember that prior to the salvation experience, I led a very rough life from age 16 to age 45. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll are not all they cracked up to be. Wellll..the drugs and rock and roll anyhow.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

7. LOL Night Owl, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl View Post
    Would really like to hear who has what success in the in town places... been looking into them all...

And YES, I do know eat less calories, exercise more.. Been doing that FOR my entire career, over the last year I have gain 10 pounds that I am NOT comfortable with. I still meet my H/W requirements for the Army, my I am not happy. I even stopped drinking my much loved beer...sigh... I am beginning to think I need to accept my 10 pounds and move on... I am not 25 anymore when I could run 7 miles a day....
    I feel you on that one Supergirl! I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted and still maintain but not so much anymore. Thanksgiving and Christmas were mean to me, they tricked me into eating way more than I should've!! I have never had to be taped my entire 14yrs in the Army and hopefully I never will. I came in the Army weighing 125lbs at 6 feet (I had to get a waiver for being underweight) and now I'm 175lbs which is still ok, but it's WHERE those extra pounds are choosing to settle that's the problem.
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

9. LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a WEIGHT problem...I can't WAIT to eat!

11. Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try the seafood diet....When you see food, eat it!

13. LOL sojourner truth, Rick, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like I told my plump but lovely wife...Try the "don't put the stuff in your mouth" diet. The dog house was cold last night.

15. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    Like I told my plump but lovely wife...Try the "don't put the stuff in your mouth" diet. The dog house was cold last night.
    How dare you call her "plump"! Rubenesc would have been perhaps a better choice of words, or even curvy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast