Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Page layout?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Page layout?

Has something changed with the layout? Everything seems to be shifted far to the left.

Or at least, there doesn't seem to be as much margin padding.
    "There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal."

F.A. Hayek

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yep, I expanded the layout to full screen.

I was having a problem with the way things looked and acted in internet explorer. Doing it this way solved that...I hope.

3. Thanks Chief thanked this post
    Likes Chief liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    No need to change it back, but I hate the way it is now. My laptop has a really wide screen, so it makes it seem really stretched out. As for things acting funny, the javascript seems to be doing odd things. In this text box I am typing in right now, I can't click with my mouse to move the cursor somewhere else in the text. In fact, I can't even use arrow keys to back up. If I need to correct a mistake I have to delete everything after it.
    "There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal."

F.A. Hayek

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    By the way, I am using Firefox.

F.A. Hayek

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    This is the new editor. I have had some issues with the arrow keys with my desktop, but none with the mouse. My laptop seems to be fine with both. I haven't noticed any issues the few times I have used Firefox since the upgrade, but I will test it some more.

I have a wide screen desktop and it does make the forum look much wider. But I don't like users saying they hate the way it looks, so I will adjust it some more.

Thanks for the input.

Post Thanks / Like
    Man I hate the way this looks!!!!!

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    The only difference for me (using Safari) is that when I type a reply, the end of the right margin is fixed, regardless if it is in the middle of a word or not. Example: in the sentence I just typed, the word "regardless" was split between the two lines. It's just a little weird.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian McCall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No need to change it back, but I hate the way it is now. My laptop has a really wide screen, so it makes it seem really stretched out. As for things acting funny, the javascript seems to be doing odd things. In this text box I am typing in right now, I can't click with my mouse to move the cursor somewhere else in the text. In fact, I can't even use arrow keys to back up. If I need to correct a mistake I have to delete everything after it.
    I've experienced the same thing in Firefox.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Man I hate the way this looks!!!!!
    That's what someone said about you, I can only perform so many miracles.

Quote Originally Posted by bbh View Post
    The only difference for me (using Safari) is that when I type a reply, the end of the right margin is fixed, regardless if it is in the middle of a word or not. Example: in the sentence I just typed, the word "regardless" was split between the two lines. It's just a little weird.
    I've seen a double word at the end of a line, but not split words.

I am checking it out.

Am posting this in Firefox 4.0.1 and not having the problems with the mouse or arrow keys so far.

I'll check if this has been reported on the Vbulletin site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Weird....it's been doing it with every single post of mine. It also is doing it when I'm typing a private message. It comes out fine when I submit, though.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast