Thread: Request

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Request

Rick,

Thanks for the economics forum. I will make good use of it, and I hope others will too. It's a sort of nerdish passion of mine.

Another is science. It would be really awesome if we had one on that too. Yes, there's the Tech Talk. But that seems to be geared more towards IT and gadget technology.

Perhaps you could change it to Science and Tech, and have Tech Talk as a sub? Or just make a new one for science.
    "There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal."

F.A. Hayek

2. Likes TheOldProgrammer, Mestral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    This should be greatly interesting to me, also, as I dabble in both micro and global economics. Very little formal schooling in global economics, though I used to debate (on the net) with a guy who was schooled, and learned quite a bit in the process.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian McCall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rick,

Thanks for the economics forum. I will make good use of it, and I hope others will too. It's a sort of nerdish passion of mine.

Another is science. It would be really awesome if we had one on that too. Yes, there's the Tech Talk. But that seems to be geared more towards IT and gadget technology.

Perhaps you could change it to Science and Tech, and have Tech Talk as a sub? Or just make a new one for science.
    Yes, I will add it, got to fertilize my hay field this afternoon, so I will do it afterwards. I just have to figure out which thread will be best for...oh, never mind!