Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Found dog

Post Thanks / Like

Found dog

This little thing was curled up by my front door this morning. Near Live Oak Ridge Middle School.
    I hope we can't find her home.
    I will take her in to se if she is chipped after work today. I locked her in my bathroom today so she wouldn't get lost again. If you have any information let me know!

~S~Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302611963.688822.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	1464

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    So cute! I hope for her family's sake they find her. I hope for your sake you get to keep her. Kind of a win win situation.
    Knowledge isn't power. Applied knowledge is power. -borrowed quote

Post Thanks / Like
    We are at Buckley's clinic now. (Thanks Brad for coming in on your day off for me!)

He is not micro chipped and has no collar.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, puppy checks out and receives clean bill of health. This pup is a 16 week old male that is probably half wire-haired dachshund and half chihuahua. He is extremely cute and has a great personality. Thanks to Scarlett for taking him in and then having him checked out and his vaccines updated. This time of year is dreadful when it comes to viral diseases of puppies (ie. parvo and distemper) so if you have a young pup make sure that the vaccine protocol is followed properly.

5. Likes xzochye, Rottweiler, Geschnatter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Pup is going through a naming contest at Ellison...looks like his name is about to be Truman.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Young Pup is going through a naming contest at Ellison...looks like his name is about to be Truman.
    Truman is a FABULOUS name.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rufus. My vote is for Rufus.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maynard!!!!!!!!

just kiddin'

Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted Truman...the kids named him Teddy. I guess it is still somewhat presidential...lol.

How long does one have to look for the original owners before they go get their new dog microchipped and stake claim? I have gone door to door around the neighborhood, posted his pic online, and taken him to the vet to check for microchip and get his shots done. Is there some rule to this procedure? I am scared that my kids will get even more attached and THEN in a month while they are outside walking him have some stranger come screaming that he is their dog...

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know that there is any set period of time. Personally, I would treat the matter as standard "Lost & Found" situation. But make sure you keep any bills the little fellow has generated, jic.
    The secret to longevity is to eat a live frog first thing each day. Then nothing worse will happen to either of you all day.
    M.Twain

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast