TI's Take on Life

Xtra Thin X-perience Blog:2

Rate this Entry
I'm almost done with my 1st round. I'm down about 23 pounds and I'm feeling great. I actually have some more friends that have started the program and I'm excited to see their progress.

I'm back down to a weight that I had been at for quite a while before the additional weight came on a few months ago. I was shocked when I went into the doctor's office one day and saw my weight gain. That was the beginning of knowing I had to do something about this. When I found out I had arthritis in my knee, that was pretty much the kicker to get me moving.

I was talking with a friend from church and she suggested Xtra Thin, I had seen the results in another friend at church, but at that point I wasn't ready for a life change. So, I went in to Xtra Thin a day or two later and now I am so glad I did.

I have a few more days on this round, then I'm off the drops for a couple of weeks. I'm expecting to start a new round just before Spring Break.
0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes, 0 LOL, 0 Saddened by, 0 WTF
Categories
Life

Comments

Would you mind if I ask how expensive it is? Is this like the HCG drops?
    Yes, it's the HCG drops. They were running a special when I went in, so you would want to go in and talk with them. It's a lot less expensive than the shots.