The Central Texas Corinthian

Looking for Six Things in the Next Six Months

Rate this Entry
I made a forecast, about 5 years ago, that America had about 200 months until it would implode under the weight of its own stupidity. I am looking at six (or maybe seven or eight) things in the six months, to evaluate whether or not I should change that forecast.

Over the past 5 years, I have not changed that forecast. Two reasons for that, one obvious, it is still a long ways out, and the other is questionable, we have been bouncing back and forth from getting better to getting worse. Or, from another point of view, some things have gotten worse, while others have gotten better.

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society. When an immoral society has blatantly and proudly violated all the commandments, it insists upon one last virtue, tolerance for its immorality. It will not tolerate condemnation of its perversions. It creates a whole new world in which only the intolerant critic of intolerable evil is evil." Hutton Gibson

http://www.centextalk.com/vb/showthr...085#post338085
i'm not sure I quite understand what you're saying here, Mestral. Are you saying that armed insurrection, revolution or rebellion is inevitable now?........and if so, in what period of time? within the next 200 years or 200 days?.......mac
Yes, inevitable.
Within 200 months.
Within 200 weeks, if we don't change course.

With Gay Agenda, it is their way or the highway
http://www.centextalk.com/vb/showthr...962#post371962

As it is with the rest of the "progressive" movement:
https://www.heritage.org/civil-socie...-so-intolerant
All too often, people who call themselves progressive liberals are at the forefront of movements to shut down debates on college campuses and to restrict freedom of speech. They are eager to cut corners, bend the Constitution, make up laws through questionable court rulings, and generally abuse the rules and the Constitution in order to get their way.

They establish ?zero tolerance? regimes in schools where young boys are suspended for nibbling breakfast pastries into the shape of a gun. They are supposedly great haters of bigotry but sometimes speak of Christians in the most bigoted manner imaginable, as if Christians were no better than fascists.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." Patrick Henry
In the next six months I will be looking at six items.

Supreme Court: replacing RBG.
President: does Trump remain President.
Senate: do we keep control of it.
House: do we regain control of it.
Governors: do we gain a majority, or at least gain in numbers.
Draining the Swamp: do we send a lot of Deep State Miscreants (DMS) to prison.

These are, you might notice, in order from most likely to least likely.

In addition, I will be looking at the rise of the insurgency
and whether we raise taxes, or do we grow the economy.

If we we lose every battle, we won't last until 2028, but if we win all of them, we might last longer than I previously thought.

1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes, 0 LOL, 0 Saddened by, 0 WTF
Thanks RockinRita thanked this post

Updated October 30th, 2020 at 2:57 PM by Mestral

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

As it has been about 90 days, this is an update on the Blog Post above:

It looks like we lost four, gained a bit on the Governor races, and scored a tie on the Court.
    (We got three seated, but they all displayed cowardice in the case of election fraud.)

But, we also now know that the election vote counting and the federal court system are both in the hands of the Bolsheviks and Maoists.

Therefore I am altering my timeline for the collapse of the US from 2030, to around 2028.
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes, 0 LOL, 0 Saddened by, 0 WTF
    Just a couple days short of the six month mark, since I wrote this blog entry. Contrary to my previous comment, it was only two out of the three Trump appointees to the Supreme Court that displayed cowardice. Barrett and Kavanaugh chose to do the easy thing, allowing the Bolsheviks and Maoists to steal the election though a "comprehensive fraud machine," to use Biden's own words, rather than risk a storm of violence from the Left by hearing the case, which would have proved Biden did not win, but that the Left was stealing the election, through massive fraud.

Everything else in the comment above still stands, except I will note, I am skeptical that we will make it to 2028.
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes, 0 LOL, 0 Saddened by, 0 WTF