TI's Take on Life

Xtra Thin X-perience Blog:1

Rate this Entry
I'm not one of those little ladies that would like to lose 5 pounds just so they can look "better" in their bikinis. I'm one of those large ladies that need to lose A LOT of weight in order to become more healthy, and yes (of course) to feel better about myself.

I've heard great things and I've seen awesome results with friends using Xtra Thin, so I decided to try it for myself. My first day on the drops was Sunday, Jan 16. Both Sunday and Monday were wonderful. Because of the way the drops work, the first two days you are supposed to eat all the fatty foods you can get your hands on. I did a pretty good job of that, although surprisingly since I was supposed to eat them, I didn't feel the intense desire to - at least not as much as I normally feel.

Today, I am beginning the strict food option phase. So far, it's not so bad. I feel a little hungry, but not much. I forgot my Stevia so I will have to wait until I get home to try the green tea. I hear that does a lot for curbing appetite. I know before long my stomach will get used to eating less. Before this, my portion sizes were out of control. Now, I must be more disciplined.

I plan on using this blog to keep myself accountable and to share the results I achieve while on this program. If you're not interested, that's fine, I'm not sure how you can hide this so it won't show in any of your feeds. However, if you like reading this and have any suggestions or other words of wisdom, please feel free to leave a comment.

TI
0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes, 0 LOL, 0 Saddened by, 0 WTF

Updated January 18th, 2011 at 4:16 PM by Texas Immigrant

Categories
Life

Comments

I'm trying to lose weight myself. Good luck with this!
    Thank you. Maybe we could get a CTT Biggest Loser thing going.
    TI, don't worry about others. If someone doesn't want to read this, they can just not click on it.

Good luck.
    I have read about Stevia but really don't know what it is. Is it the same thing as Splenda? Also, did you know that you can eat all the sugar free Jello that you want? May come in handy for the munchies!
    Updated January 20th, 2011 at 2:25 PM by xzochye
    Only advice I would give is to make sure you're doing some sort of exercise along with the dieting (not sure if you were or not), good luck and I hope you reach your goals!
    How is it going? I am very interested and don't know anyone personally that has done this. Have you been able to stick it out?
    I've been on it for almost four weeks and I've dropped 23 pounds. I'm feeling great and people are noticing! I've had a few moments of sliding off the plan, but I get back up and keep on truckin'.
    Updated February 16th, 2011 at 2:34 PM by Texas Immigrant (spelling error)