Ceteris Parebus

Tab Dump!!

Rate this Entry
Ok, I was trying to post all these articles I had read over the week and meant to post about. My browser is complaining about the weight though, so I was going to post them all.

No, screw that. I have 40 tabs open, 30 of them interesting and relevant news stuff. So I'm just going to post the rest of the links here. If anyone actually reads this part of the forum, and wants to post the full article, go for it.

Maybe the copy key got stuck on the presidential speechwriter's keyboard.

--Obama appears to be recycling the same cute line in all of his public statements with small ally nations.

Twitter Data Scientist Takes on McDonald's Entire Menu, Survives
--Data scientist doing "big data" analysis

Related:
Jobs for Data Scientists Explode Across The Market

School Choice Issue exposes Gap Between Honest Leftists and Politicial Hacks
--The honest left comes around on school vouchers, and supports them, but not without resistance from the hacks in the unions and other centers of leftist dogma.

Meet Robojelly, the Hydrogen-Powered Jellyfish-Shaped Immortal Underwater Surveillance Robot
--A jelly bot for the US Navy

Joe Biden’s “Most Audacious Plan in 500 Years” – A historical perspective
--What's a link dump without a good article laughing at Joe Biden? Biden thinks getting bin Laden was even more audacious than the Normandy invasion.

Bill Maher reaping what Media Matters has sown
--Bill Mahr: "Let’s have an amnesty — from the left and the right — on every made-up, fake, totally insincere, playacted hurt, insult, slight and affront. Let’s make this Sunday the National Day of No Outrage. One day a year when you will not find some tiny thing someone did or said and pretend you can barely continue functioning until they apologize."

Homework at Virginia school: Do some oppo research on Republicans but not on Obama
--Teacher in Virginia gives class an assignment to dig up dirt on Republican candidates, and then send it to the Obama campaign team.

A world within a tumour – new study shows just how complex cancer can be
--Why cancer is so devilishly hard to treat. Even within the same tumor there can be large differences in mutations. To destroy a tumor may require different treatments for different parts of it.

What is Crowdfunding? First in a series
--Over at Professor Bainbridge's blog, an interesting article on the new phenomenon of crowdsourcing, or micro-financing of start-up businesses. Different models are available, some which may run afoul of securities regulations.
0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes, 0 LOL, 0 Saddened by, 0 WTF
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments