All Blog Entries

1. Wikipedia Wisdom

If you take any article in Wikipedia, and keep clicking on the first non-italic, non-bracket, non-boxed link, you will always end up at Philosophy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Malware Simulates Hard Drive Failure

http://tech.slashdot.org/story/11/05...-Drive-Failure

"A nasty strain of malware goes beyond mere sensational alerts, it makes it seem the user's hard drive is failing. It moves files from All Users and the current Windows user's profile into a temporary location, making it appear as though problems with the hard drive are causing files to disappear. It also disables a user's ability to change wallpaper images and sets registry keys to hide ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cole Goes Along Just to Get Along

In an article by Anthony Scott on May 3rd in the Killeen Daily Herald titled Killeen Council Declines Outside Investigation Councilman at Large, Larry Cole commented on the situation. He said he thought the idea of an outside investigation was “a dead issue.” However, with the recall petition to be verified soon the issue of the alleged wrongdoing of the City Council is alive and well in the city of Killeen.

Cole also went on to say that “They don’t seem to be interested ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Just Another Boring Blog Post

So I was getting a little angry today at the Google monopoly and thought there had to be an alternate search engine I could use. Oh yeah, there's Bing. Nope. Duopoly's little better.

So I thought, hey, why don't I do my own search engine? Easy right? You just need a boatload of processing power and a pipe to the internet the size of the Lincoln Tunnel. Hmm...maybe that won't work.

I've toyed with distributed computing before as a solution to these sorts of problems ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Xtra Thin X-perience Blog:2

I'm almost done with my 1st round. I'm down about 23 pounds and I'm feeling great. I actually have some more friends that have started the program and I'm excited to see their progress.

I'm back down to a weight that I had been at for quite a while before the additional weight came on a few months ago. I was shocked when I went into the doctor's office one day and saw my weight gain. That was the beginning of knowing I had to do something about this. When I found out I had arthritis ...
    Categories
    Life
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast