All Blog Entries

1. Oh Well

Easy come, easy go.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Outlook on the USD/JPY Pair

If there were an investment & economics forum on here, it would be great (hint hint mods!). But I will post this here.

I've been playing the USD/JPY pair for a while after leaving the other majors alone. There is a curious thing about it. Based on current spreads, it should be closer to 88 than in the mid 82s where it is today. So as the macro factors line up, as they have been since December, I expect it to move to that pre-intervention range.

After yesterday's nice ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Xtra Thin X-perience Blog:1

I'm not one of those little ladies that would like to lose 5 pounds just so they can look "better" in their bikinis. I'm one of those large ladies that need to lose A LOT of weight in order to become more healthy, and yes (of course) to feel better about myself.

I've heard great things and I've seen awesome results with friends using Xtra Thin, so I decided to try it for myself. My first day on the drops was Sunday, Jan 16. Both Sunday and Monday were wonderful. Because of ...

Updated January 18th, 2011 at 4:16 PM by Texas Immigrant

Categories
    Life
  4. Are Chinese Mothers Superior?

Read this article.

I've read Amy Chua's book, World on Fire, and I detected a note of Chinese chauvinism there too, suggesting that the reason native Singaporeans and Indonesians hate Chinese is because of their aggressive success.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Energy Alternatives

Are there really viable energy alternatives to fossil or nuclear?

The question really should be posed this way:

Is there an energy generation technology that can be produced using only energy generated from that tech? Solar, for example. For it to be fully self-sustaining, it must be able to power the machines that mine the raw materials, power the plants that make the mining machines, cook the food the workers eat, power the machines that make the workers' clothes, power ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast