All Blog Entries

1. Moving Most of my Economics Writings

For a variety of reasons, the most important of which is the lack of apparent interest, I will do not believe I will be continuing my main thread on the economy on CTT. Anyone who wants my unvarnished opinion on the U.S. and World economies can find it at Crypto-Corinthian, or can just ask me.

UPDATE: I have another blog at Mestral's Musings dot blogspot.

Updated March 29th, 2015 at 4:20 PM by Mestral

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Addressing the "Well Regulated" part of the equation

I considered, for some time, where to address this issue. I would have just opened a thread on it, but I expect the usual LEFTIST trolls would try to inject all sorts of flamebait, so I am starting it here.

For a militia to be security to a free state, it must be "well regulated,"
    but just what does that mean?

Years ago I learned from someone that in the day the Constitution was written, it meant: properly equipped and trained. This seemed incomplete ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How they voted July 2013 Debt Limit

by , October 18th, 2013 at 9:14 AM (The Central Texas Corinthian)
    The Fight against Obamacare,
    And the Debtor Nation Mentality
    Here’s the short list of Senators who voted NOT to end this round:

Updated October 19th, 2013 at 10:36 AM by Mestral

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. UnSafe Communities through Incremental Gun Control

The push is on to begin the incremental movement towards confiscation of our Constitutional Rights.

Status and Summary of S.649
    We have proposed bill text. This is not the final version that would be implemented, rather just a text to be voted on to go forward and be worked on. So more devilish details can/might be added in the future
    Source: http://www.texasguntalk.com

Looks to me as if they are trying to outlaw all private sales:
    (4) by inserting after

Updated May 2nd, 2014 at 6:46 PM by Mestral

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Articles I have written about Guns and Ammo

I wrote a short series about Guns and Ammo on my other blog, and am cross posting it here in case anyone wants to find them. They are very intro level basic about getting your first gun, or first gun in a long time. They are not all inclusive, but cover a variety of questions a potential first time gun owner may ask.
    As I stated in one of them: "These article are all about the minimalist gun in the home. "

Article 1 Choosing a Gun.
    Article 2 About Ammunition. ...

Updated March 7th, 2013 at 2:51 AM by Mestral

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast