All Blog Entries

1. Tab Dump!!

Ok, I was trying to post all these articles I had read over the week and meant to post about. My browser is complaining about the weight though, so I was going to post them all.

No, screw that. I have 40 tabs open, 30 of them interesting and relevant news stuff. So I'm just going to post the rest of the links here. If anyone actually reads this part of the forum, and wants to post the full article, go for it.

Maybe the copy key got stuck on the presidential speechwriter's keyboard.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Rhetorical Power of WAAAAAAAH!!

When we imbue every perceived offense with such incredible rhetorical value, it should come as no surprise when it becomes the universal currency of debate.

It's amazing. Even the most mundane thing becomes a source of high dudgeon. Put some fortune cookies in ice cream, and witness the wailing and gnashing of teeth. Burn some books, and watch people lose their minds and go on shooting rampages.

Are people really this sensitive? Or are they merely exploiting a bubble ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Holiday Cards to Deployed Soldiers

I have gotten with several friends about making cards for deployed soldiers. If anyone would like to help out making, creating, writing a card please let me know so I can send them over to Afghanistan on Dec 9. 2011. If any groups would like to help it would be greatly appreciated. We will be sending cookies as well.

Thank you!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What a fine PD we have here!

Boy I really love the fine police department we have here in Killeen! I was listening to my scanner and a call goes out to an officer for them to respond to someone getting violent and causing a disturbance @ the Metroplex ER. His response, "Well don't they have security there?" What's up with that? If that's an example of the attitude of your typical Killeen Police officer it's no wonder we have so many problems!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WANTING SOME OPINIONS

SO I AM INTERESTED TO HEAR WHAT OTHER'S THINK OF BRETT PRITCHARD REPRESENTING THE EX-WIFE OF JUDGE ADAMS FROM ROCKPORT TEXAS WHO IS UNDER ALOT OF HEAT FOR BEATING HIS DAUGHTER AND IT BEING ALL OVER THE INTERNET?

DO YOU THINK THE WIFE SHOULD GO TO JAIL TO SINCE SHE KNEW ABOUT WHAT HER HUSBAND WAS DOING?

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY SHE IS JUST NOW COMING OUT AND SAYING SOMETHING NOW, AND WHY SHE DID NOT SAY SOMETHING BEFORE THE FIVE YEAR STATUE OF LIMITATION WAS UP?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast