PDA

View Full Version : Dog Walk 09

codeesdad
April 4th, 2009, 6:12 PM
Check out this site, they are trying to bring the Guinness record back to Texas for the most dogs walked at one time. Looks like a good time.

http://www.servicedogs.org/dogwalk09/

christine
April 4th, 2009, 6:15 PM
wow, hope they bring plenty of plastic baggies.

circle_c
April 4th, 2009, 6:26 PM
By golly that's a knee slapper. hey got a new avatar huh?. Being the shark that you are I guess it's apporiate for a while.. ;)

christine
April 4th, 2009, 6:28 PM
sure I guess so, or perhaps im the two little fish.
o and I like your rain cloud better than the old avitar

circle_c
April 4th, 2009, 6:41 PM
well, after all it is April.... showers that's corny isn't it. reminds me of Al Jolson, well sort of.

christine
April 4th, 2009, 6:47 PM
it is corny but I still like the avitar anyway. It could be sugested that you might have a stormy outlook on life. as for my shark-like personality, in reality Im a bit more shy...but only a little;)

circle_c
April 4th, 2009, 6:53 PM
I noticed!.....:bluerofl

christine
April 4th, 2009, 6:57 PM
i see you found the joke section of the form. LOL:p

circle_c
April 4th, 2009, 7:14 PM
Ah yes my dear ah yes

christine
April 4th, 2009, 7:16 PM
Yeah I think I’ve been lumped in with the pervs because of it. LOL

circle_c
April 4th, 2009, 7:38 PM
you are just to funny chris if you do not mind me calling you chris. I think you handle yourself just fine. your comments on other subjects suggest to me that you are a normal heart felt american who is making the best of what we have today and I call that humor as we go about these stressful times so God Bless and keep your wisdom in your replies in serious stuff and keep that smile on your face. After having said that, I don't know what to say about that. damn..

christine
April 4th, 2009, 8:31 PM
awwwwww your to sweet:p

Scarlett
April 4th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Get a room....lol.
What the hell was this topic supposed to be about?!?:doh

christine
April 4th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Get a room....lol.
What the hell was this topic supposed to be about?!?:doh

Damn, I guess we better get back on point. it was about setting the record for dog walking.:)