PDA

View Full Version : WARNING!!!

Texas Immigrant
January 15th, 2011, 12:39 PM
***WARNING*** The national weather service has issued a Falling Bear warning for Chicago Sunday starting at 1:00 p.m (12:00 pm CST) and continuing throughout the afternoon until the end of the fourth quarter. Falling Bears could be heavy at times especially around the Soldier Field area. Heavy accumulation is likely!!

cnjbond
January 15th, 2011, 4:12 PM
I'm digging the trash talk, I hope your Seahawks can back it up...it should be a good one!

CenTexDave
January 15th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Whoever wins will get their doors blown off by Green Bay. That is the hottest team in football right now.

cnjbond
January 16th, 2011, 6:41 PM
You're right about that Dave, Green Bay is the real deal! I guess the "Glass Slipper" didn't fit the Seahawks but they gave it a good try, they might be a dangerous team next year!

Texas Immigrant
January 16th, 2011, 9:01 PM
Yep, there's always next year.

CenTexDave
January 16th, 2011, 9:48 PM
Nest Sunday should be real good. Green Bay goes to Chicago. Those two hate each other. Split the regular season with each winning at home in two close games. Jets go to Pissburgh.

dawglover
January 18th, 2011, 8:58 AM
I have to go with the Bears. We have three local players on that team.

Night Owl
January 18th, 2011, 9:41 AM
Jets vs Packers in the Supebowl. Packers win it all and I hate the packers.

FieryPrincess
January 18th, 2011, 10:42 AM
That's what I am hoping to see. I think it would be funny to see two sixth seeds in the superbowl. ESPECIALLY after all the talk about it being Dallas' year...

cnjbond
January 18th, 2011, 11:07 AM
That's what I am hoping to see. I think it would be funny to see two sixth seeds in the superbowl. ESPECIALLY after all the talk about it being Dallas' year...
That Dallas comment was completely unnecesary and I'm reporting you to the admins!!!!!! ;)

finalbowser
January 21st, 2011, 8:11 PM
Sunday Preview:

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/497752_o.gif

Go Pack Go!!

CenTexDave
January 23rd, 2011, 8:22 AM
I think the Packers will win; however, with three local guys playing for the Bears (Charles Tillman - Cove, Tommie Lee Harris - Ellison, and Joaquin Iglesias - Killeen) I'm a fan of Chicago.

FieryPrincess
January 23rd, 2011, 8:28 AM
ha! I am merely repeated what their vaunted leader suggested. I don't think those kinds of pronouncements are bright in professional sports.

And I LOVE an underdog!

And I LOVE a team that is owned by a city rather than an owner, but then I am from the Houston area and I still hate Bud Adams, so it might make me more understandable.

Go Pack!

CenTexDave
January 23rd, 2011, 8:37 PM
Chicago is still looking for a QB. Guess they didn't realize why Denver wanted to trade him so badly.

cnjbond
January 24th, 2011, 9:36 AM
Oh man, did you see Urlacher's body language as he tried to defend him? You could tell he knew that pansy gave up on his team! It's sad when a 3rd string QB has more heart than the 1st and 2nd...that clown is a joke!

finalbowser
January 24th, 2011, 1:26 PM
Pretend for a moment Jay Cutler actually was hurt. Wouldn't he be on the sideline cheering and motivating his fellow players? After all, if his team wins without him - he still gets to go to the Super Bowl! In two weeks he may be healthy enough to play in it. That should be enough to keep him fired up, even if he is too hurt to play. That 14 point deficit was never too much to overcome. Even hurt, he could have helped cheered his team on to win.

Instead, he sat and sulked on the bench like the crybaby loser that he is.

Good luck in your continued quarterback search, Chicago.