PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Personalities are a Disorder!

Scarlett
April 4th, 2009, 6:39 AM
Please, make sure you understand that having more than one login and using one to "back up the other" is not OK! Let us know, if you have this personality disorder, which "one of you" you would like to keep. We do not want to make that decision for you.

If this does not apply to you, carry on. If it does, you know who you are!

Thank you all for your understanding.

~S~

Rick
April 4th, 2009, 7:29 AM
We do not want to make that decision for you.
But we will.

We have added a policy change to the Frequently Asked Questions.

Multiple Personalities (http://www.centextalk.com/vb/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_onename)

kantwin
April 4th, 2009, 10:14 AM
We only allow one account per email address.
That seems pretty liberal.
Most people I know have at least 2 email addresses.
1 account per email address would not violate the rules / policy of having one account "back up the other".

Rick
April 4th, 2009, 11:49 AM
The software is set to only allow one account per email. If someone uses multiple names, eventually, they will out themselves. Email addresses aren't the only thing we look at to determine multiple personalities.

skipster
April 4th, 2009, 12:27 PM
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me!
LIke the change this way I only have to voice my oppinion once and not multiple times to the same person with differant logins

Scarlett
April 4th, 2009, 4:10 PM
Skipster, use the one of you that can spell...jeesh...:thumbsup

Rick
April 4th, 2009, 4:30 PM
Scarlett's back!!!!

Scarlett
April 4th, 2009, 4:53 PM
Yes, my snarky self has resurfaced. Had a nice weekend away, and it was much needed. Now I have pages of stuff to read here and catch myself up!

skipster
April 4th, 2009, 9:13 PM
Hey leave me alone I am only a college graduate:graduate:. I did not see problems with my spelling but after looking back over my post I was surprised at what the voices had made me write.:-0 Sentance structure was terrible and punctuation was almost non existent. I hang my head in shame. I was trying to listen to too many of my voices while writing my post. I told them to leave me alone when I am on the computer and they said they would.:)

christine
April 4th, 2009, 9:17 PM
You can't blame everything on the voices...I'm a bad speller but I admit to it. LOL nothing wrong with it, unless you deny it

skipster
April 4th, 2009, 9:25 PM
To admit that I am a bad speller would be to imply that I am not perfect and I can't do that. I thought I made a mistake once but fortunately I was wrongo:-). Seriously if it was not for spell check or grammar check I would not survive at my job:)). Makes me glad I don't have to use a typewriter anymore:)

Scarlett
April 4th, 2009, 9:34 PM
....Sentance structure was terrible and punctuation was almost non existent.

Are you admitting another mistake in this sentEnce? ::)

( When Scarlett comes back, she apparently really comes back...I apologize...heehee....)

christine
April 4th, 2009, 9:41 PM
To admit that I am a bad speller would be to imply that I am not perfect and I can't do that. I thought I made a mistake once but fortunately I was wrongo:-). Seriously if it was not for spell check or grammar check I would not survive at my job:)). Makes me glad I don't have to use a typewriter anymore:)

Someone has delusions. But to error is human & to forgive is to be divine. Therefore I forgive you for your rant.

skipster
April 4th, 2009, 9:43 PM
OK OK you win I admit it I can not spell.:falldown I need help. I will ask my 5 year old grandaughter to help with my spelling.

christine
April 4th, 2009, 9:46 PM
Glad to see you come to your senses. There is no shame in asking for help:)

Texas Immigrant
April 4th, 2009, 10:34 PM
One of my college professors said you were either born with a spelling gene or not.

christine
April 4th, 2009, 10:37 PM
One of my college professors said you were either born with a spelling gene or not.

thats like saying some people are born with or without an a**hole gene.

skipster
April 4th, 2009, 10:54 PM
thats like saying some people are born with or without an a**hole gene.
If only that were true. Just think the world could be cured of a**holes simply by finding a way to destroy the gene.:-)

christine
April 4th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Everyone has the potential to be one...genes have nothing to do with it

love your avitar by the way...very cute.

skipster
April 4th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Thank-you I finally figured out how to create one.

Scarlett
April 23rd, 2009, 7:45 AM
I feel the need to remind y'all about this policy!
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.