PDA

View Full Version : Forum Runner for IPAD, Iphone, and Android!

Rick
December 27th, 2010, 10:38 AM
I have installed the latest Forum Runner plugin. Let me know if there are any issues with it.

For the latest changes that they have implemented, Click Here! (http://www.forumrunner.net/forum/showthread.php?t=338)

kantwin
December 27th, 2010, 11:13 AM
I'm using it on my iPad, no problems.

finalbowser
December 27th, 2010, 2:22 PM
Leave it to Apple to force you to install an extra plug-in to get your website to work properly. >_>

Rick
December 27th, 2010, 3:19 PM
It was so people could access it on an IPAD through an app called Forum Runner. I also have to continually update the Tapatalk plugin so people can access with their phones. Iphone, blackberry, and Androids.

To me. it's all about people being able to use the forum with ease. ;)

kantwin
December 27th, 2010, 5:35 PM
I don't see it as an apple thing. It's to allow mobile users to easily browse the forums.
I just mentioned that I was using the Forum Runner app on my iPad.

Rick
January 3rd, 2011, 8:01 AM
I now have Forumrunner on my Android phone. So far, so good. Testing attachments.

Rick
January 25th, 2011, 3:59 PM
Forum Runner released another update. This thing just keeps getting better. I can now specify the color on the menu bar. I made it red, I think it looks good with the blue unread icons.

It will also allow you to read the Content Management Page. All I have to do now is tailor it to this forum.

I think this is the best forum reader out there.

Night Owl
January 25th, 2011, 4:15 PM
I now have Forumrunner on my Android phone. So far, so good. Testing attachments.

Seems not to be working. I just see a black background with some bluish colored things.:)

Rick
January 30th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Maybe a fellow IPAD user can help you out.

I will look for something on the Forum Runner site.

I'm posting this from it on my phone now.

kantwin
January 30th, 2011, 2:51 PM
Works for me on my iPad.

Rick
February 8th, 2011, 7:03 PM
Is anyone else who uses ForumRunner having issues with how the messages showing the HTML code?

I am! I asked on their forum and they said that it was due to the forum software, but it just started doing it recently. It was fine up until a couple of days ago.

Rick
February 8th, 2011, 8:25 PM
I narrowed it down and there seems to be a conflict between Dragonbyte's Thank You mod (Which I installed Sunday) and Forum Runner.

kantwin
February 8th, 2011, 9:48 PM
Is anyone else who uses ForumRunner having issues with how the messages showing the HTML code?<br />
<br />
I am! I asked on their forum and they said that it was due to the forum software, but it just started doing it recently. It was fine up until a couple of days ago.

I was, but it only seemed to be on some posts.

Rick
February 8th, 2011, 10:40 PM
I applied the fix that the programmer told me to make.

It looks good now. Pictures, quotes, everything is the way it should be.

kantwin
February 9th, 2011, 6:02 AM
Yep. Looks good here.
Nice job.