circle_c
April 2nd, 2009, 7:21 PM
http://www.centextalk.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=61&stc=1&d=1238717821

christine
April 3rd, 2009, 8:08 AM
poor dog.

Voice-of-Reason
April 3rd, 2009, 12:09 PM
Its customary for pitbulls to be scribbled on by its lunch before eating it.

circle_c
April 3rd, 2009, 12:21 PM
:-s :))

skindog
April 3rd, 2009, 3:41 PM
Those look like washable markers.... Had that been my child, after I spanked his butt, he'd be giving him a bath.... Funny, but not very nice to the dog.

christine
April 3rd, 2009, 4:04 PM
you know the dog is thinking, "someone get this kid a coloring book!!!"

Scarlett
April 3rd, 2009, 4:38 PM
Its customary for pitbulls to be scribbled on by its lunch before eating it.

THAT is SO FUNNY.

Scarlett
April 3rd, 2009, 4:39 PM
Those look like washable markers.... Had that been my child, after I spanked his butt, he'd be giving him a bath.... Funny, but not very nice to the dog.

Ahh, don't spank the kid for THAT! He is being creative! It is a good thing. Just wash take the pics, wash the dog, and have a memory! Memories like that are priceless...

Night Owl
April 3rd, 2009, 4:55 PM
Its seems like the dog is enjoying the attention.

Texas Immigrant
April 4th, 2009, 7:26 AM
I'm glad I finally checked this one out, from the title I didn't want to look. But curiosity got the better of me. It is pretty funny. The dog looks so patient. I would agree, natural consequences would be a good idea. Unless the kid enjoys giving the dog a bath, then it could be a reward. Maybe hide the markers.

christine
April 4th, 2009, 5:17 PM
Something tells me you couldn't keep this kid from doing this kind of thing...even if you hid the markers. lol

codeesdad
April 4th, 2009, 6:05 PM
it's tough being a dog sometimes!

FieryPrincess
April 4th, 2009, 6:27 PM
note to self:

do not ever get a white dog...

circle_c
April 4th, 2009, 6:34 PM
I like that FP :))

Rick
April 8th, 2009, 10:14 AM
The dog made the kid do it.

skindog
April 8th, 2009, 3:48 PM
The dog made the kid do it.

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!! You know it!!

stig
April 13th, 2009, 4:32 PM
circle c the dog in the picture is a bull terrier(spuds mckenzie, the dog on the Target commercials) not the same as american staffordshire or staffordshire bull terriers. A very loving, loyal and protective of its family.
I see two bull terriers being walked out by where I work and they always want to come and visit me when I am getting ready to go home. I will give them a rub and a scratch behind the ears before I go home.

circle_c
April 13th, 2009, 5:31 PM
And your point is????

CenTexDave
April 13th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Bull terriers are much more friendly. Spuds McKenzie was in the Budweiser commercials.
Staffordshire bull terriers are the common pitt bulls.
Shoot them quickly.

the stig
April 14th, 2009, 10:35 AM
centexdave I thought you were sitll posting on KDH?
:chatter

CenTexDave
April 14th, 2009, 2:20 PM
Not in months.

stormy
April 14th, 2009, 2:39 PM
Bull terriers are much more friendly. Spuds McKenzie was in the Budweiser commercials.
Staffordshire bull terriers are the common pitt bulls.
Shoot them quickly.

Like this one?

stig
April 15th, 2009, 9:40 AM
Stormy Just like that one. Is it an AmStaff or a staffie really can't tell because laying?
To bad way to many people keep their minds closed to the truth about these wonderful dogs. Instead they believe the disinformation put out by the press and look at what the gutless cowards like Vick do to these dogs.

Night Owl
April 15th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Pit Bulls are NOT wonderful dogs and should be exteriminated.

stig
April 15th, 2009, 1:22 PM
You probably wouldn't know what wonderful is even if it licked you in the face.

Night Owl
April 15th, 2009, 1:52 PM
Sometimes it is better not to say anything. I happen to have 4 happy, face licking puppies. I also don't have to worry about them tearing my face off one day.

the stig
April 15th, 2009, 2:52 PM
Mine has not hurt anyone at any time and extremely well behaved.

Night Owl
April 15th, 2009, 4:01 PM
So far

CenTexDave
April 15th, 2009, 8:54 PM
Any dog, any breed, can turn on its' master at any time. Inbreeding of popular breeds, such as Pit Bulls and Rottweilers, has, IMO, caused this.

stormy
April 17th, 2009, 6:00 PM
Stormy Just like that one. Is it an AmStaff or a staffie really can't tell because laying?
To bad way to many people keep their minds closed to the truth about these wonderful dogs. Instead they believe the disinformation put out by the press and look at what the gutless cowards like Vick do to these dogs.

He is an American Pitbull Terrier, but which I don't know. I'll have to ask or check out his papers. But I do know he is a purebred. He is actually a very well-mannered, well behaved dog and has protected me more than once. He is also the biggest baby of a dog I've ever seen and extremely gentle. Probably the most gentle dog I've seen. I would have never believed it myself without seeing it. From all the research I've read, it has EVERYTHING to do with lineage and training. I'll try to post a better picture of him. He really is a beautiful dog.

FieryPrincess
April 18th, 2009, 7:35 AM
From all the research I've read, it has EVERYTHING to do with lineage and training. I'll try to post a better picture of him. He really is a beautiful dog.

I would happily argue the same point about people.

Dogs aren't inherently dangerous. People have made certain strains of certain breeds very dangerous.

I am a BIG dog lover and I have only run into ONE dog ever that I felt needed to be put down permanently - and it wasn't a pit bull, a rott, shepherd or doberman. That dog, however, was as psychotic as your average serial killer and very unstable. Had it been mine, I would have had humanely put down to get it out of the breeding pool and the public.

the stig
April 21st, 2009, 2:24 PM
What you said stormy and fieryprincess is 100% true. Having a closed mind is worse than a badly bred dog. Most people would rather listen and read about the bad things that happen and take it as gospel instead of actually doing the research themselves.