PDA

View Full Version : Roos start their playoff run...

RooDawg
November 12th, 2010, 5:15 AM
The Killeen Kangaroos, (the only KISD school left playing football), will travel up to Glen Rose to face the 8-2 Mansfield Summit Jaguars. Go ROOOOOOOOOOOSSSS!!!

dawglover
November 12th, 2010, 7:58 AM
GO ROO's!! ...and of course, GO DAWGS!!!!

Night Owl
November 12th, 2010, 8:09 AM
1 and done:)

Iteachtoo
November 12th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Go Roo's and good luck Copperas Cove!!

cnjbond
November 12th, 2010, 10:17 AM
1 and done:)
Although I hate to say it, I'm afraid you might be right. I don't think the Roos have recovered from losing their starting QB BUT no one thought they could win the state title in 91 either...GO ROOS!!!!

JohnKilleen
November 12th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Go Roos....it is going to be a tough game, but you never know with the Roos. They have pulled some out this year. They just will have to band together.

CenTexDave
November 12th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Hope the Roos win. The Dawgs have a tough one in Mesquite Horn, but should prevail.

kantwin
November 12th, 2010, 8:52 PM
Roos holding their own, down 24-20 at halftime.
Heard that the Dawgs are down 35 points at the half.

cnjbond
November 12th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Looks like they came up just a bit short, but good job anyway boys!

CenTexDave
November 12th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Cove got blown out. It's like they didn't show up to play.

RooDawg
November 13th, 2010, 7:22 AM
Great year for the Roos but the turnovers hurt them...10 points given up on turnovers and another turnover inside Summit's 20 yard line cost the Roos another 7 points...Proud of my Roos...wish Cummings was still playing...who knows what the outcomes would have been then...Time to reload for next year...

JohnKilleen
November 13th, 2010, 5:21 PM
Proud of my Roos this year. It is too bad Cummings was hurt. I really think KHS was headed to meet Midway in the regional finals if that had not of happened. But great year and hopefully the winning tradition at KHS will keep going next year. On to basketball and the Runnin Roos

Night Owl
November 13th, 2010, 7:30 PM
They need a new head coach. The team didn't show up to play. That is on the head coach.

RooDawg
November 13th, 2010, 9:07 PM
They need a new head coach. The team didn't show up to play. That is on the head coach.

are you talking about Killeen's head coach?...i think the concern should be more on Shoemaker and Ellison...Harker Heights is going in the right direction, i believe...Killeen is sitting fine with their head coach...

Night Owl
November 13th, 2010, 9:17 PM
yep. It seems to some winning is what it is all about. The Roos are out in the first round and didn't show up to play. So since they didn't win, according to some who post here, they need a new head coach. Just using the standard that some seem to have. Win or get a new head coach.

cnjbond
November 13th, 2010, 9:41 PM
are you talking about Killeen's head coach?...i think the concern should be more on Shoemaker and Ellison...Harker Heights is going in the right direction, i believe...Killeen is sitting fine with their head coach...
You took the bait...

Night Owl
November 13th, 2010, 10:29 PM
yep, he did!!!!

CenTexDave
November 14th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Yeah, Cove needs to fire Jack Welch because the Dawgs got whipped. Damn Welch, can't ever win a game!!!

Night Owl
November 14th, 2010, 3:43 PM
You said it, not me. However, it would save CISD a lot of $$$$.

CenTexDave
November 15th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Sorry, we don't want to return to those years of being the laughing stock of Texas high school football.

Rick
November 15th, 2010, 1:20 PM
Is it just me or do the KISD football topics always seem to get hijacked by the Cove athletic supporters? :)

Night Owl
November 15th, 2010, 2:16 PM
At least Cove has one THING to be proud of for a while!!!!:)):))

CenTexDave
November 15th, 2010, 3:00 PM
Yep, better schools and better athletic teams.

Rick
November 15th, 2010, 3:40 PM
Higher taxes and people who can't take a hint. ;)

CenTexDave
November 15th, 2010, 9:31 PM
We actually like the higher taxes, Rick. Better tax write-off when we file our fed tax return. :))

Night Owl
November 15th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Yep, better schools and better athletic teams.
Typical old fart. Can't count to ONE!!!!:)):))

gnatsum
November 16th, 2010, 7:15 PM
Is it just me or do the KISD football topics always seem to get hijacked by the Cove athletic supporters? :)

By "athletic supporters", you actually mean...'cups'??
I haven't used an "athletic supporter" since middle school (took ROTC in high school and avoided MOST of the sports so I could master the Manual of Arms and jody chanting!:)) )