PDA

View Full Version : A&M now ranked

olderthandirt
November 7th, 2010, 6:24 PM
#23 in the AP poll; #25 in the USA/ESPN Poll.
Now all they have to do is go to Waco next Saturday and beat Baylor. The way Tannehill, Gray, and Fuller have been playing lately, they're a real powerhouse.

CenTexDave
November 7th, 2010, 7:15 PM
Enjoy your one week in the poll. Baylor was there for two weeks.
Think I'll become a TCU fan. :))

olderthandirt
November 13th, 2010, 10:21 PM
The first half of the game was a little sloppy on both sides, but the second half and final score was sweet!

Iteachtoo
November 13th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Poor, poor Texas.....boy, I sure am going to enjoy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!! gig em!

Night Owl
November 13th, 2010, 11:06 PM
I'm going to enjoy it also.

Hook 'EM!!!!

olderthandirt
November 14th, 2010, 8:56 AM
Poor, poor Texas.....boy, I sure am going to enjoy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!! gig em!

Whoop!

CenTexDave
November 14th, 2010, 10:15 AM
A&M sure has turned it around. Baylor looked great in the first half, but that place kicker missing those field goals doomed them. A&M shut Baylor down in the second half. Not Griffin's fault. I saw three beautiful passes dropped, one for a sure TD and then a missed chip shot FG.
I think A&M is going to give the Horns fits on Turkey Day.

cnjbond
November 14th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Where is the game being played? It's a sure loss if it's in Austin...home field advantage my butt!

olderthandirt
November 15th, 2010, 5:40 AM
Where is the game being played? It's a sure loss if it's in Austin...home field advantage my butt!

Austin, 7 PM

dawglover
November 15th, 2010, 9:57 AM
If Baylor could have beaten UTAM Robert Griffin probably would have made himself eligible for the NFL draft at the end of this season. This means he'll have to stick around another year to become a first round draft pick the following year, assuming that Baylor can pull it together next year.

cnjbond
November 15th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Austin, 7 PM
Dagnabit!!!!

CenTexDave
November 15th, 2010, 12:45 PM
He's scheduled to graduate next month. He's a red shirt soph, which means he's actually a junior. Remember, he graduated from CCHS early and enrolled at Baylor in Jan, 2008. He wants to go to law school. Baylor School of Law is beckoning.

Rick
November 15th, 2010, 12:51 PM
He earned his Bachelor's in three years? Good for him. That's awesome.

dawglover
November 16th, 2010, 9:25 PM
He's not just a great athlete. He's also a smart kid (well, man now)

cnjbond
January 7th, 2011, 10:49 PM
The Gigems got Gigged tonight! And just think they were flirting with going to the SEC...at least it started out good.