PDA

View Full Version : No longer in mourning.

dawglover
October 30th, 2010, 8:59 PM
Cove was back in good form this week. I'm proud of those Dawgs.

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2010, 7:25 PM
Lat district game Friday night at the Dawg Pound. Harker Heights comes in. Rumor going around that a number of the Scarlett Knights quit the team. Anyone confirm that?

corgifan
November 2nd, 2010, 10:12 PM
Rumor going around that a number of the Scarlett Knights quit the team. Anyone confirm that?

Holy Schnykie! If this is true is it big news? Ho-hum stuff? Will this put their coach under the spotlight? Has this ever happened in the past?

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2010, 11:25 PM
Is it big news? Doubtful. Was just asking a question.
Ho-hum stuff? Perhaps.
Will it put their coach under the spotlight? Possibly, because last year this coach and his assistants lost control of their players when playing Cove, fights between the players ensued and one assistant HH coach was involved.
Ever happened in the past? What do you think?

November 6th, 2010, 8:35 AM
Did the COve-Heights game actually last 4 quarters this year? I'd had for there to be another bench clearing brawl or two and the coaches not be held accountable again!!!

RooDawg
November 6th, 2010, 8:42 AM
the only "brawl" happened during the game between the lines...legally, as Cove "beat up" on heights 42-14

Night Owl
November 6th, 2010, 9:33 PM
Is it big news? Doubtful. Was just asking a question.
Ho-hum stuff? Perhaps.
Will it put their coach under the spotlight? Possibly, because last year this coach and his assistants lost control of their players when playing Cove, fights between the players ensued and one assistant HH coach was involved.
Ever happened in the past? What do you think?

I also understand that the Cove coaches lost control of their players also. Takes two to rumble.

CenTexDave
November 7th, 2010, 9:41 AM
Then you understand wrong.

Wolfdawg
November 7th, 2010, 9:31 PM
Apparently Nightowl wasn't there because it was clear to those of us who were there. On to playoffs and ring those bells!

Night Owl
November 7th, 2010, 9:41 PM
Didn't say I was. If you read my initial post you would already know I wasn't there. But from the people I know that were at the game it was both teams out of control.