PDA

View Full Version : Dallas vs Giants

cnjbond
October 25th, 2010, 9:45 PM
I know we normally wait til after the game to post but goodness, those Boys look like they're Bipolar...how can they be so good and yet so bad at the same time?! They have got to be the unluckiest team in the NFL this year. Looks more & more like we'll be getting that new coach next year and a high draft pick to go with it!

moore254
October 25th, 2010, 9:49 PM
Ya and now with Romo out with a broken clavicle (collarbone), we're definitely done. Kitna is playing like crap.

kantwin
October 25th, 2010, 9:55 PM
Look like a dance team.. 1-2-3-kick!

CenTexDave
October 25th, 2010, 10:05 PM
I turned it off, thoroughly disgusted. Think I'll become a Texans or Steelers fans. No more excuses. This defense sucks.

cnjbond
October 25th, 2010, 10:07 PM
I feel sorry for those fans who spent all that money to watch that crap they put on the field tonight...DISGUSTING!!!

Voice-of-Reason
October 25th, 2010, 10:43 PM
:falldown

CenTexDave
October 25th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Where is Bill Cowher???????

cnjbond
October 25th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Not close enough, I'll even take John "Chucky" Gruden at this point!!!

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2010, 12:09 AM
It's easier to fire a coach than 22 players. But these coaches do not have these guys prepared at all. Phillips has never been a winner. Jason Garrett is overrated. The defense sucks. Bunch of superstars who, I'm beginning to think, are rapidly getting past their prime.
Tony Dungy would be a welcome addition if Mr. Cowher doesn't want it.

Spartan
October 27th, 2010, 5:50 PM
I hear that the DPS Troopers are cracking down on speeders heading into Dallas. For the first offense, they give you 2 Dallas Cowboy tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

Voice-of-Reason
October 27th, 2010, 11:01 PM
I hear that the DPS Troopers are cracking down on speeders heading into Dallas. For the first offense, they give you 2 Dallas Cowboy tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.
:)):thumbsup