PDA

View Full Version : The Browns? For Real? I like it!

Rick
October 24th, 2010, 8:06 PM
Haha got beat, 30-17 by Cleveland in their own house. Now that's funny.

CenTexDave
October 24th, 2010, 11:10 PM
The Browns have been respectable all year. Consider that they're using a rookie third string quarterback and they have a lot of injuries and they aren't that far off from being a contender.
Still would like to see Cowher on the sidelines though.

corgifan
October 24th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Bill will be too busy prowling the sidelines in Big D next year! If that happens I can't WAIT to see him grab Romo by the face guard, get in his grill, eyes as big as saucers, and spit as he barks a reprimand for some stupid play. (Not just Romo centered... Any of the undisciplined Cowboys will do...)

cnjbond
October 25th, 2010, 9:55 AM
Bill will be too busy prowling the sidelines in Big D next year! If that happens I can't WAIT to see him grab Romo by the face guard, get in his grill, eyes as big as saucers, and spit as he barks a reprimand for some stupid play. (Not just Romo centered... Any of the undisciplined Cowboys will do...)
I like your thinking, someone needs to do it!

pushup
October 25th, 2010, 3:12 PM
Haha got beat, 30-17 by Cleveland in their own house. Now that's funny.

Not if you're a Saints fan. We deserved to lose that one. I don't know what happened to Drew Brees. He played like Jay Cutler out there.

Rick
November 7th, 2010, 5:16 PM
Today, the Browns manhandled the Patriots? Whoa, am I dreaming?

CenTexDave
November 7th, 2010, 7:18 PM
Not at all, Rick. They closed last season on a hot streak, then began this season with the injury bug. So up steps Colt McCoy. They're not asking him to do too much, but the Browns are respectable. They ambushed New England. We'll see if they can continue.