PDA

View Full Version : UT Troubles

cnjbond
October 23rd, 2010, 2:41 PM
What in the world is going on with the Longhorns? They couldn't possibly have lost that much talent from last years Championship contenders to be this bad.

gnatsum
October 23rd, 2010, 4:46 PM
At the rates things are going, BAYLOR is going to represent the Big 12 South at the championship game!:))

cnjbond
October 23rd, 2010, 4:58 PM
LOL, well you still have OU and OSU playing pretty decent so I wouldn't go that far but Baylor won't be an automatic win this year and may even play well enough to beat UT. I guess the good things is they'll probably end up in the Alamo Bowl so I may be able to catch that one.

CenTexDave
October 23rd, 2010, 8:22 PM
Baylor beat Kansas State today. K-State was ranked #22. Baylor is for real.

cnjbond
November 7th, 2010, 6:55 AM
LOL, well you still have OU and OSU playing pretty decent so I wouldn't go that far but Baylor won't be an automatic win this year and may even play well enough to beat UT. I guess the good things is they'll probably end up in the Alamo Bowl so I may be able to catch that one.
Ummm, I miss spoke, Baylor WILL beat UT this year, and UT won't even be eligible for the Toilet Bowl. How do you go from the National Championship game a year ago to not even becoming bowl eligible? Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, I got the answer...you put all your damn eggs in one basket with Colt and don't freaking groom his replacement, who by the way must be one HELLUVA QB in practice because he is absolutely HORRIBLE during the game! I think Mack and Wade must have been drinking the same flavor of koolaid...

CenTexDave
November 7th, 2010, 7:03 AM
This has to be their most embarrassing loss of the year. Garrett throws 5 interceptions. This team acts like they don't want to be on the field.

Scarlett
November 7th, 2010, 10:01 AM
That was a fun game to watch in the Cove Applebees last night!

cnjbond
November 7th, 2010, 12:14 PM
That was a fun game to watch in the Cove Applebees last night!
Oh yeah, it was a BLAST to watch. I'm just glad I wasn't still at Riley wearing my UT gear...next year dear Scarlett, next year. How does that saying go, "Even the sun shines on a dog's......"

Night Owl
November 7th, 2010, 2:52 PM
Even better was the A&M/Zero U game.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Hey Rick we need a Texas flag. Besure it isn't the Chile flag.:)):))

Rick
November 7th, 2010, 6:17 PM
Here ya go! It's in the Smilie pack.

To display :texas

Just type
:texas

cnjbond
November 7th, 2010, 6:21 PM
Bless you Rick and thanks for asking NO!

Scarlett
November 7th, 2010, 6:23 PM
Where is the Un-thank/DIS-like button when ya need it?

cnjbond
November 7th, 2010, 7:11 PM
Where is the Un-thank/DIS-like button when ya need it?
Exactly, I think I'm gonna file a complaint with the mods over your avatar!!!
:texas :texas :texas :texas :texas :texas :texas :texas

Scarlett
November 7th, 2010, 7:15 PM
I think I just threw up a little bit...

CenTexDave
November 7th, 2010, 8:58 PM
Probably threw up at Floyd Casey Stadium then too. :))

Night Owl
November 7th, 2010, 9:09 PM
Bless you Rick and thanks for asking NO!

You're very Welcome.

Thanks Rick, now where is the IDIOT ALERT Button!!!!!:)):))